Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Can't get a reply to my issue with Cardfountain.com

Tools Search
Old
Can't get a reply to my issue with Cardfountain.com

Hello,
I have tried several times now to contact both cardfountain.com and then ShareASale with no response from either, therefore I will post my issue here with the hopes that someone can help me out.

I signed up for the Cardfountain affiliate program via ShareASale. I put the ecards template on my site and then with the ShaeASale account created, I did a small Adwords campaign. I sent A lot of people to my site and zero stats have shown up in the ShareASale tracking area. The only money in the account was a $10 credit that Cardfountain gives its new affiliate members.

My SAS id is in every ecard link on my site and everything on my end seems to be in order.

Where are my hit/clicks/sales/referals, etc? At first I did not worry too much, I gave it all time, but now, with no responses from either end of the deal I am feeling cheated.

Can anybody help me with this issue, it would be greatly appreciated?

This ad campaign occured between March 8th and March 9th of 2008, 176 clicks:

176 10,648 1.65% $0.79 $138.84 2.9 0.00% $0.00 0

Thank you,
Bill Stephenson
Old
ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran
Bill,

I'm not sure if you are the same person with the support ticket recently on this, as I've replied a couple of times to it. If not, please send me the ticket ID and I'lll look into it.

In the meantime, please send me the page where you are placing the ads for CardFountain and I will check for errors, because if we are not seeing the clicks that means that there is likely something wrong in the linking code.

Brian Littleton
President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.
Old
Here's the site..

Thank you Brian,

The site is [removed the URL of the site/ brian/shareasale]
I have never received any auto reply even from the support desk. Maybe my webhost is blocking?? Have there been some issue with blocking in the past?

Thank you for taking a look.

Bill

Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; April 3rd, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Bill,

I took a look at the site, but there aren't any ShareASale links on it... just direct links to Card Fountain. We can only track links that are from ShareASale....

I edited your site out of the post above for privacy reasons...

Brian Littleton
Old
Isn't this my id number on the end of every link?

http://WEBSITE/free-ecards/index.php...ds/?aid=260xxx

What do you recommend I do, I used Cardfountains script right our of the box per se and added my ShareaSale aid links as you can see a modified version of above?

They did not answer my requests for support. Perhaps you have a better contact for them.

What should a properly formatted link look like to get the right credit?

Thank you Brian
Old
If you login to your ShareASale account there is a section for "Get Links" ... from there you can see what a normal ShareASale link looks like, it will have your userID, a merchantID for Card Fountain and a few other things in it.

Unfortunately I can't really help with fixing their template but in order to get credit you'll need to make sure that each of those links is a ShareASale link.

Brian Littleton
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Send a message via Yahoo to suniliu
Hello

This is my correspondance with them about the same issue in Sept 2007

-------------------------------------------------------
My email to them:
I have one question, though, to test that the links track thru shareasale I generally click on several links to verify, but on doing so, the clicks do not register.

Is it only the regsitrations(sign ups) that register at shareasale? Please do inform.

Reply received:
That's great! Yes, you are correct. Our system uses advanced integration with ShareASale. Therefore we handle the tracking and report back to ShareASale in real time. But also for this reason, clicks are not tracked by ShareASale. Instead we track the leads/sales generated at CardFountain and report that back to ShareASale in real time. The important thing to look for is this:

Open your co-branded ecard site up in your browser:
Click "View Source" Near the bottom of the source code you should find a section like this that handles affiliate tracking:

-------------------------------------------------

I have been using their template at my site as well. all card links have the "aid=XXXX" at the end of the links, ("aid" is your sas id)

Only their banners at SAS track clicks.

Best wishes

The impossibility of today is a hint of what shall be...
Old
Thank you suniliu...

suniliu,

Thank you kindly for your reply, it clears a lot of things up.

Bill

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search