Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

How to find ShareASale affiliates?

Tools Search
Old
How to find ShareASale affiliates?

Hi,

I apologize if the question is redundant. I was wondering where or how I could find / engage ShareASale affiliates beside Affiliate Aquarium. Is there any list or search function?

Thanks.
Old
Send a message via AIM to WarpedDude Send a message via Skype™ to WarpedDude
Are you having problems connecting to their website through shareAsale.com?
Old
Recruiting more affiliates

Sorry my message wasn't clear about. I was actually asking how we can recruit more affiliates on shareasale? Is there a tool for searching affiliates except aquarium site?
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
OPM and Moderator
Send a message via AIM to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via MSN to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Yahoo to Chuck Hamrick Send a message via Skype™ to Chuck Hamrick
You can not recruit through the network and need to find them directly.
Old
ABW Ambassador
Hi hcancelik - I know you were looking for a way to directly find affiliates associated with SAS but you may want to consider a Paid Announcements for your program here at ABW. This would give your program exposure to affiliates that might be interested in joining. You can learn more about it here:

ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - Announcements in Forum : Paid Announcements and Advertising

Hope that helps and good luck.
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via MSN to Chris -  AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to Chris -  AMWSO
style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcancelik View Post
Hi,

I apologize if the question is redundant. I was wondering where or how I could find / engage ShareASale affiliates beside Affiliate Aquarium. Is there any list or search function?

Thanks.
As mentioned there is no way to target or find affiliates directly through the SAS network, you will need to focus on being active on the locations where the SAS affiliates are active, such as ABW. Also consider running promotions within the SAS system to get your program highlighted on key pages.

I rarely use the Aquarium system so really couldn't say if that's a good place to reach affiliates.

Cheers

Chris
Old
Start by adding your website to your profile so that if I look at you I can see what you're up to

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search