Welcome, guest! Login Join
Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?

MagsForLess - May Coupons and Free Magazines...

Tools Search
Old
Senior Affiliate Manager AMWSO
Send a message via MSN to James - AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to James - AMWSO
MagsForLess - May Coupons and Free Magazines...

Hi guys,

It's May already, and to make this a great month for both you, and our loyal customers...We can't forget them...We're offering discounts across all of our titles!!! Your conversion rates will seriously rock as for the majority of our titles we'll be the cheapest online magazine retailer out there...And in this business price is everything...

$3 Off All Orders Over $25 - Coupon Code: MFL-25

$4 Off All Orders Over $35 - Coupon Code: MFL-35

$5 Off All Orders Over $45 - Coupon Code: MFL-45

$6 Off All Orders Over $55 - Coupon Code: MFL-55

$8 Off All Orders Over $75 - Coupon Code: MFL-75

$10 Off All Orders Over $100 - Coupon Code: MFL-100

Not only that...We've also got free magazines on offer this month...Here are the coupon codes:

Free Seed magazine
http://www.magsforless.com/pd_seed_magazine.cfm
Coupon code - freeseed

Free stuff magazine
http://magsforless.com/pd_stuff.cfm
Coupon code - freestuff

Free computer shopper
http://magsforless.com/pd_computer_shopper.cfm
Coupon code - freecs

If you're not already signed up with us, what are you waiting for? You'll be able to grab all the links for these coupons through your Shareasale account....
Phone: (805) 624-5669
IM - Google/Skype: JamesNardell
iolo technologies | Paychex| Personal VCard Website
Old
Send a message via MSN to James - AMWSO Send a message via Skype™ to James - AMWSO
Any questions or comments, fire them over to me at: James [@] MagsForLess.com

Cheers.

James
Old
What commission do we get with free magazines? Most sites pay $1 to $2.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Hi Michael,

This is a quick message to let you know i'm not ignoring your question...I'm looking into setting up a commission structure for the free magazines, as right now one doesn't exist...Since i have taken over the program with Chris, we have never promoted free magazines...For all three of the magazines we don't get anywhere near $1-$2...I know the remit prices for all of these titles, and it's in the region of cents...not dollars...

I'll be in touch real soon once we have sorted something out...And i'm sorry for the delay...

Take care.
Old
MagsForLess Problems

When your program opened, I had much success....
In the last month I have had 3 complaints for Magazines not received, and no response from customer support.
Today I received the 4th, (who included a page from the better business bureau) and tried to contact affiliate support through shareasale, and the email bounced.

I also contacted the original email address for your program......and it also bounced.

In August, I myself ordered 5 magazines from MagsForLess, and to date, none have been received.........again, I have had no response from customer support ticket on the site.

Please advise a correct email address and/or telephone number for your company.

Michele Shumaker
Old
AM Navigator
Michele,

Pepperjam has been managing this program for a couple of months already. See this press release. AMWSO has nothing to do with MagsForLess now.

Geno
Old
Thanks!
Old
AM Navigator
No prob and welcome to ABW!

Geno
Old
Hi MShum,

Geno is 100% correct -- thanks for the post Geno -- AMWSO no longer has anything to do with MagsForLess. We discontinued the relationship with this merchant June last year.

As Geno suggested PepperJam Management should be able to help you.
Old
We where an affiliate for magsforless through CJ and with Tara as the affiliate manager. We sent traffic directly to them with clicks being registered at CJ but no sales showed up. We know the sale was made. We even sent a copy of the receipt to magsforless and they said they were having trouble with there tracking. What has been done to ensure this doesn't happen again.
Old
I would like to reiterate that AMWSO has nothing whatsoever to do with MagsForLess. Contact PepperJam Management or MagsForLess directly.
Old
Mama in Charge
Just commenting to support Michele's post, whoever runs this joint... I have a customer who never got magazines or a refund either. I am pulling them from my site, this is so bad!
Old
AM Navigator
Owner of the business has been notified...

style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Just commenting to support Michele's post, whoever runs this joint... I have a customer who never got magazines or a refund either. I am pulling them from my site, this is so bad!
I've e-mailed a link to this thread to the owner of MagsForLess. I happened to be one of the OPMs contacted about managing this program back in September 2006, but we've never reached an agreement back then... However, I do have the guy's contact info. He has been notified of the problems Michele, carpetkare and Anne encountered. Let's now all wait for action on their part...

Geno
Old
Mama in Charge
Thanks. They have been contacted several times and admitted the error yet never made the refund. I took them down today and am reimbursing my customer myself.
Old
AM Navigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Thanks...
Just got this from the CEO of MagsForLess: "I'll make sure PJ gets on this."
Old
Affiliate Manager
Hi to All,

My name is Robyn Martin and I am the Director of Affiliate Marketing for Pepperjam. We were hired by MagsForLess to build their affiliate program, and if you have affiliate concerns, we will do everything in our power to address them. Please contact us at magsforless@pepperjammanagement.com. If your problem is related to customer service such as not receiving an order, please contact MagsForLess customer support directly by dialing 1-800-435-1064. This line will go to a live person...not a recording. You can also use affcs@magsforless.com. This is a high priority mailbox. Thanks so much for your understanding and patience in our efforts to clean up this program.

Robyn
Old
Hi Robyn,

I called the magsforless phone number and someone answered which is good.

I don't see this same phone number anywhere on the magsforless.com Website and it's not in the "help center". Is it possible to get this phone number (1-800-435-1064) on a contact or support page perhaps?

Thanks!
Old
Affiliate Manager
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_jones
Hi Robyn,

I called the magsforless phone number and someone answered which is good.

I don't see this same phone number anywhere on the magsforless.com Website and it's not in the "help center". Is it possible to get this phone number (1-800-435-1064) on a contact or support page perhaps?

Thanks!
Hi mr. jones,

The only reason that it is not on the site is because MagsForLess is considering switching call centers. I will see what I can do about it for the time in between the switch!

Robyn
Old
After initial response, and after all this time, my customers were not contacted regarding these problems (nor my own order!) I have removed them from my site.
Tara, Thanks for trying to help, but Im not in business to be calling merchants in my spare time. This is a merchant I have sold thousands of dollars of magazines for, they should be contacting me, to handle problems, after I have contacted them repeatedly.

In any event, I wont subject my visitors to this. Plenty of other Magazine affiliate programs. This is customer service at its worst.

The last irate visitor, sent me this link on MagsForLess at epinions. Hopefully its ok to post here. It looks like Magazine fulfillment has become a Huge issue.
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Online_St...agsForLess_com

Michele
Old
I made a few sales per month, I'm not promoting these plonkers if they won't deliver to their customers, and have pulled my links too.

Andy Rodriguez has a program, Magazinesquick.com and I'm going to try that one instead.
Old
Outsourced Program Manager
Send a message via AIM to Affiliate Eagle
Thank you Mr. Jones, let me know if you need any help.

Emilio
PH: 305 389 8955
AIM: affiliateagle
Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search