Close

Login to Your Account

|  » Forgot your password?
Join

Uniq-----Paid ???

Tools Search
Old
Sir or Madam ,

I recently signed up for Uniqpaid and began promoting their links . In just a few days I had generated 10 leads . 2 of these leads were disqualified after just a few days . Something I wasn't happy about , but could live with . But now weeks later , they have disqualified 5 more !!

I run a gptrem site . I didn't not pay these ppl to join . Nor did I promise them anything to join . I sent them an e-mail discribing UniqPaid's "service" and placed their banners on my site .

After generating these leads , Uniqpaid changed their earning TOS from $2.00 a lead to $1.00 a lead to be paid after the new member had earnings of such and such . I understand that's their right and I can live with that , but I can not live with changing horses in mid-stream . Very Uniq way of getting out of paying . I gained these leads before the change in earning terms . I have it coming to me and I want it .

I have since dropped uniqpaid , not realizing that I couldn't write them and rejoined so that I could have contact with them . I'm thinking a writing my member base and warning them the Uniqpaid has not paid me and probably will not pay them either .

Your attention in resolving this matter is appreciated .
SaS ID lexiekinz

[This message was edited by lexie1 on February 12, 2003 at 12:02 PM.]
Old
Ooh , I'm really ticked now . They have disallowed ALL leads !! They can't change the contract after the leads have been made by the excepted terms of the time .
Old
Welcome to the world of Uniqpaid scam lexie1. They have cancelled all my leads with the total of 114. Yes! 114 leads and thousands of hits and all have been voided. I don't understand how Brian don't terminate their account. They don't either earn anything as all the leads are reversed. I'm not against reversed leads. All merchants have the right to do it sometimes if there is anything wrong with them but this is not the case. They are cancelling every lead, every time. See my post with the subject "Merchant Fraud?UniqPaid.com" in this forum.
Join ABW to remove this sponsored message.
Old
Thanks for the info tornado . I'll give SaS a few more days then I'll start writing all my members about Uniqpaid . I realize that there were a few typo's in my post , but I did write Brian directly ( same typos though ) .

I'm also a member of gptboycott.com and close friends with the co-owner , The State of Mississippi's Chief Investigator for the DA's office . He himself nominated my site for their Seal of Approval . I will file a formal complaint with gptb . I encourage you to do so to as there are may gptrem sites that will not run ads for any member or advertiser who is advertising a boycotted site . We'll need about 10 formal complaints .

Kind Regards ,
lexie
Old
gptboycott.com

very nice site!

do you think your friend would consider adding parasites like whenu, gator, etc. to his boycott list?
Old
I don't know , but I will bring it up for discussion . You might consider seconding the idea .
Old
Mine were voided as well. Removing them now. Definitely a scam!

http://www.clicktothemagic.com
Earn the Magic for Free!
Old
Heh,
I had the problem with dialuphosting.com
after 32 sales they cancelled 18!!!! That is/was $261

HostLead.com
Old
Any other affiliate that has had trouble with Uniqpaid , please visit the site below and post you comments or complaints .

http://www.gptboycott.com/forum/show...&threadid=2273

Tools Search
Search:

Advanced Search