Go Pack Go
    It's supposed to be 3 degrees at kickoff this weekend! Wanted to give a shout out to my Packers! Should be a great game!

ABW Ambassador
    Any snow forecast?

Too cold to snow! It was fun watching last weeks game against Seattle with all that snow. Good luck to your Packers, they should win but they cannot afford to give the Giants a 14-0 lead like they did against Seattle...Any gamblers out there? New England has not covered the spread in the last 6 games, the line is "14" last time I looked. Take San Diego and the points and get rich!

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Chargers are in tough straights. With their injuries http://www.chargers.com/news/headlin...eling-good.htm they would be hard pressed to beat an average team I think, much less the New England Patriots. I hope they can pull it off, simply so my Packers can have an easier opponent should they win Sunday.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

I really want to see the Packers go to the Super Bowl this year (and win). I am just worried if they do, Brett will retire!

Go Packers!

If they make it to the Super Bowl, I hope they have the sense not to do something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

good luck pack
    i'm a die hard cowboys fan have been for 35 years but since we played like you know what hope the packers can win it all

Talking
    That '85 bears team had the ultimate combination of character - and characters.

Ya know, we really need cold weather, stiff winds, and a LITTLE snow flurry just to make playoff football in Green Bay "real." Ah, I remember the Ice Bowl well, back in my teen years ...

(Not really a Packers' fan, but I wish 'em well. I'm a Farve fan and would love to see them get into the Super Bowl. Can't imagine a NYG-Pats Super Bowl )
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Go Packers!

If they make it to the Super Bowl, I hope they have the sense not to do something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU
    Hey, that was a big hit. I think I still have a copy around here someplace.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

I'm looking for tickets.

Will need to break out the Carhart's if I go.

As a long time Packer fan, I would like to remind everyone that the New England Patriots were the last team the Packers beat in a Super Bowl. Lord, would I love to see it happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Hey, that was a big hit. I think I still have a copy around here someplace.

-rematt
    I remember. I was doin' the Super Bowl Shuffle with everybody else. Looking back tho', it seems a bit cheesier than I remember. But hey, cheese... Green Bay. It just might work!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

The Packers have this one in the bag. 55-0 Pack. I hate the Pack and hope they either lose this weekend or at the hands of the Patriots. I don't jsut want them to lose, I want them to be oblitirated and shamed but I know that they are a team of destiny this year and the only team that may have a chance to beat them are the Pats.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread