Affiliate Network Rep
    Pepperjam Network Testimonials
    Here are some of the testimonials we've received from industry experts - Each of these individuals spent considerable time testing Pepperjam Network and we are honored to have their support!

“Even after all these years using Commission Junction on the merchant and affiliate side, I still find it terribly clumsy to find what I want. With Pepperjam Network it is quick and easy. Pepperjam Network is what an affiliate network would look like if it were built from a wish list from both the affiliate and merchant perspective.”

Shawn Collins
    Co-Founder,
    Affiliate Summit

“It’s great to see a pro-affiliate network such as the pepperjamNETWORK that works closely with and appreciates the efforts of affiliates. You’ve certainly leveraged the Pepperjam brand to go beyond just creating an offer marketplace. The incorporation of enhanced affiliate to affiliate manager communication and collaboration and feedback mechanisms are revolutionary.

I look forward to checking out the “Pepperjam Knowledge Vault” and the affiliate resources it contains. The Pepperjam Network certainly has the makings to be the front runner for an Affiliate Marketing 2.0 Network.”

Andrew Wee
    Affiliate Marketing Expert & Blogger
    www.WhoIsAndrewWee.com

“Pepperjam has taken everything it knows about affiliate marketing and has created the ultimate affiliate network ever. Pepperjam Network provides affiliates with educational resources and tools to make lots of money - the reporting and tracking features are second to none and the interface is east to use and clean. My guess is that this piece of software will revolutionize the affiliate industry - it will give both merchants and affiliates the tools they need to make more money with affiliate marketing.”

Marcus Tandler
    Germany’s Top Super Affiliate, SEM / SEO Expert, & Blogger
    www.Mediadonis.net

“All I can say is WOW! Pepperjam has once again outdone itself. The Pepperjam Network provides tools and technology that I’ve long been looking for in other affiliate networks.”

Amit Mehta
    Super Affiliate
    www.SuperAffiliateMindset.com

“The entire staff of Pepperjam and its master and commander Kris Jones deserve some major kudos for the Pepperjam Network project. Rarely do we have a network launching that actually delivers on what they promise. Everyone claims to have high payouts, great stats, and great conversions, but with Pepperjam Network, it’s all real!

There are over 550 ad networks out there now, and most of them will fail and flop within a year, but Pepperjam Network, with its professional and friendly staff for support and its awesome stats and conversion data, ensure that all affiliates, be treated as if they are all super affiliates from the start.

This is a network that everyone should take notice of, not just affiliates. Look out for other networks to follow in Pepperjam’s footsteps. Congratulations to the entire Pepperjam team because you guys are about to become the all-stars of the industry, and have monsters like CJ following YOUR lead for a change. I rarely give testimonials or reviews, but guys, you deserve this! Kudos!”

Jon Fisher
    Internet Marketing Bad Boy
    Aojon.com
    www.WickedFire.com

“Pepperjam Network is taking affiliate marketing to the next level with Exclusive Money Making Tools used by Super Affiliates, Advanced Reporting and Charts, but most importantly they are creating a means where an affiliate can grow and learn how to become a Super Affiliate.”

David Adams
    Super Affiliate & Blogger
    www.CPA-Affiliates.com

“Pepperjam Network launched with a robust stable of stores that were a must-have for our sites. We’ve enjoyed working with Pepperjam in other capacities for years and know that Kris and gang will bring the same commitment to building its network. All of the reporting and other features that we look for in a network are built right. We’re looking forward to the launch of a new network that will evolve online marketing.”

David Lewis
    President and CEO,
    www.CashBaq.com

“As both an advertiser and a publisher, I am on the lookout for affiliate marketing systems that meet all our company’s needs. The Pepperjam Network is without a doubt the most comprehensive, practical and useful affiliate marketing system I have seen the date. Kris and his team have demonstrated that it is possible to combine style with substance in a network that provides site owners and advertisers with tools and resources to increase their bottom line.”

Joel Comm CEO, InfoMedia, Inc.
    New York Times Best-Selling Author
    www.JoelComm.com

“I have long looked for one package of everything I would want in an affiliate/ CPA network, and while some of the numerous networks we work with had portions of “the complete package”, none of them had it all. Then comes along the genius mind of Kris Jones and his wonderful creation of Pepperjam Network. When my partner and I spent time with them at the Pepperplex months ago, we really saw the beauty of their Network and it was then that I knew the complete package had finally arrived.”

Lee Dodd (www.leedodd.com)
    Partner,
    EscalateMedia.com

“The Pepperjam Network has hit the ground running with an impressive set of tools and an even more impressive starting list of merchants. I look forward to working with this network who understands what affiliate marketers need to be successful.”

Scott Jangro
    Affiliate Marketing Expert & Blogger,
    www.jangro.com

“I’ve been online since 1996, and I can honestly say this is the first time an affiliate network has me excited. Kris and the team at Pepperjam are head and shoulders above the rest.”

Jason Henderson
    Big Marketing / Contestant on “Next Internet Millionaire” Reality Show
    www.BigMarketingOnline.com

Don't forget Zac Johnson!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Never!!
    Quote Originally Posted by guinness618
    Don't forget Zac Johnson!
    Zac has been very supportive to Pepperjam and to the PJN launch. We definitely thank him very much for all of the kind words. If Zac is on your side, you're doing alright!! Thank goodness he is a friend, and a valued one at that.

Robyn

A belated congratulations on your wedding. I've been a big fan on Kris' blog and it is very evident how much he loves you.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks
    Thank you for the kind words.

6. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread