More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Interest In Promoting Coffee Products?
    I have a friend with a coffee company interested in getting an affiliate program going. I advised him to go with Shareasale, make all of his products available on a good clean ftp feed, use auto-deposit, and then run an ad on this forum to announce his program. It will be quite a job for him to get all his products set up into the feed, so he wants to know the amount of interest there is before starting. His company manufacturers and sells coffee, flavored coffees, and coffee related products. And, it is very good quality coffee at a decent price I might add.

So are there some coffee or beverage affiliates out there that would be interested in utilizing a datafeed from this type of merchant? I won't name the merchant - if he goes forth with this, he can purchase advertising on this forum.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

If his inventory was extensive with a good ftp df, sure, I'd be interested.

I bought a domain for a coffee site a couple of years ago, but I couldn't find a good merchant with anything I knew how to work with at the time, so I gave it up.

But I'm a major coffee guy, and I'd love to try something with a good coffee merchant with a clean ftp df.
    Generate more fake news.

http and a telephoto
    I know quite a few folks with coffee domains that could always add another coffee choice.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    I would be very interested in a coffee merchant, particularly if they have unusual brands and flavors.

I don't currently use datafeeds, but that could change.

What is more important to me is the quality of the images in the product link. People eat with their eyes and for food products it's really important that the links not be boring and ugly. It's hard to merchandize bags of coffee that all look a like.

I would love a coffee merchant on SAS that has product links, and images available.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Thanks for the replies. It looks like there is some interest.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread