Kris - AMWSO
    Cool Jewels of Denial's "Double" Affiliate Competition
    Jewels of Denial officially re-launches under AMWSO management on the fourth of February but we'd like to kick things off now with an affiliate bonus campaign.

It's basketball season, and while you may or may not follow college hoops, it doesn't mean you can't score as well!

One of the game's most recognized accomplishments is the prestigious "double double" (double digits in points, and rebounds or assists) or the incredibly rare "triple double" (double digits in points, rebounds and assists).

So in the spirit of the season, we're offering our own version of basketball's "double" accomplishments:

The affiliate with the greatest number of referred customers with sales (not highest sales value but highest sales orders) from now thru 3/31/2008 will get OUR "triple double":

* We'll match the commissions you earn from now thru 3/31/2008, giving you twice as much in earnings!
    * We'll double your commission rate during 4/1/08 thru 6/30/08, from 15% to a whopping 30%!
    * We'll double your cookies during 4/1/08 thru 6/30/08, from 45 days to 90 days!

The second runner up will get OUR "double double":

* We'll match the commissions you earn from now thru 3/31/2008, giving you twice as much in earnings!
    * We'll double your commission rate during 4/1/08 thru 6/30/08, from 15% to a whopping 30%!

Finally, the person taking third will get OUR "single double":

This promotion is open to new and existing affiliates. Remember, three affiliates will earn a prize here and the competition begins immediately so let's get this thing rolling!

If you are not already an affiliate of Jewels of Denial, you can sign up right away on ShareASale.

For more information about Jewels of Denial's affiliate program, check out its bio on AMWSO's Affiliate Programs.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me at kris@jewelsofdenial.com.

Good luck to all affiliates participating in this campaign!

Cheers,

Kris Vatcher
    Last edited by Chris - AMWSO; January 17th, 2008 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Swap thread locations to put original in SAS Forum

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Sorry about the magic moving thread I was fixing the dupe post issue
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

ABW Ambassador
    Great bonus campaign!

Will you be making your products available through Popshops?

Kris,

Cool contest. I don't follow college hoops, but I'm a big Blazers fan.

Just a heads up, you might want to boot that affiliate violating your PPC policy and bidding on "jewelsofdenial.com" to level up the playing field, err hardwood.

Good luck with the contest!
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Just a heads up, you might want to boot that affiliate violating your PPC policy and bidding on "jewelsofdenial.com"
    Thanks Eathan, a couple have been removed but continue to bid, we'll also be implementing some weekly auditing next week and updating the terms etc to make sure that what is / is not allowed is all crystal clear for everyone

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Kris - AMWSO
    Hi msladybug,

Absolutely. We'll be setting that up very shortly.

Cheers,

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    Thanks Eathan, a couple have been removed but continue to bid, we'll also be implementing some weekly auditing next week and updating the terms etc to make sure that what is / is not allowed is all crystal clear for everyone
    No problem, Chris. Not sure if they were still active, but hope the PM to Kris with the ID helps.
    Eathan Mertz

Kris - AMWSO
    Hi Eathan.

About the PM, could you e-mail it to me instead? Unfortunately, I'm quite a few posts shy of the 250 required before PM privileges are granted. So, at the moment, I can't access the PM system.

Cheers,

Kris
    Last edited by Kris - AMWSO; January 18th, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Hi Kris, no prob. I thought maybe as a rep of a respected OPM firm already active here on ABW, you might've gained access earlier. I'll drop you an email.
    Eathan Mertz

Kris - AMWSO
    Got your e-mail. Thanks a bunch, Eathan. I'll check it out.

Nah. I wasn't automatically approved for PM privileges. Guess I'll have to work my way up.

Cheers,

Kris

Guess I'll have to work my way up.
    Yea that's my requirement, get involved and earn their keep (and access)

Cheers

Chris

Kris - AMWSO
    FYI, Jewels of Denial's products are now available through Popshops.

Cheers,

Kris

ABW Ambassador
    Excellent - Thanks for the update Kris!

ABW Ambassador
    Thought I would let you know that no images for the toe rings are showing up in the PopShops feed. The products are in the feed, just no images showing.

Kris - AMWSO
    Thanks, msladybug.

We'll get that sorted out.

Cheers,

Kris

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by msladybug
    Thought I would let you know that no images for the toe rings are showing up in the PopShops feed. The products are in the feed, just no images showing.
    This issue has been fixed!

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Tom - I just went and added them to my site.

Kris - AMWSO
    Hi everybody.

Jewels of Denial is now under full AMWSO management.

Let me take this opportunity to give you some of the key points about the Jewels of Denial affiliate program:

- Jewels of Denial sells beautiful and affordable jewelry; sterling silver, enameled, gemstone, cubic zirconium, gold plated and more in all types of jewelry from rings and earrings to pendants and bracelets.
    - Jewels of Denial offers affiliates a 15% commission rate on sales with a 45 day cookie period.
    - Jewels of Denial will have seasonal plus promotional coupons for customers to enjoy a savings on their order.
    - Jewels of Denial will present affiliate bonus campaigns throughout each quarter to especially thank our affiliates for their hard work in promoting Jewels of Denial's products.
    - Jewels of Denial's data feed is regularly updated and available for affiliates; Jewels of Denial's products are also available through Popshops.
    - Jewels of Denial uses the auto-deposit feature on ShareASale.

You can check out more information about Jewels of Denial's affiliate program here and can sign up for the affiliate program on ShareASale here .

Please e-mail Kris Vatcher at kris@jewelsofdenial.com for any and all questions or concerns about the Jewels of Denial affiliate program.

Cheers,

Kris Vatcher

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread