i want to increase sales as an affiliate
    im determined to make around $4000-$10,000/mo.. but i have several questions even tho i know it will take quite some time to reach this goal, but im still going to give it all my effort...

first of all how would i go about getting ads at the top of search engines, like up in the sponsors area( if i increase my cpc will it be moved up there) and how much will that impact my earnings im mostly promoting in demand electronic and baby products, because i know everyone in my family gos on the net to buy there baby stuff..i figured if i work at this and promote every company imaginable, alot of people will be clicking on my link and buying through my affiliate link.. is there any programs i can signup for(legit ones) or a firm that will train me i am very new and no nothing about this. i have $3000 budget to invest if needed, should i sign up for a legit company that promises to put your site number 1 in so many days.. or is those really not legit?

im mainly wanting my adsense sites at the top of google and i also want my ads up there.. i do research on in demand items every day and my strategy is to promote based around those items

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Make sure your landing pages are extremely relevant and adjust your bids until you receive the placement you want.

However without extremely relevant landing pages you will pay way more than you would with them. Read about Google's scoring methodology for more insight.
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scott44
    i have $3000 budget to invest if needed, should i sign up for a legit company that promises to put your site number 1 in so many days.. or is those really not legit?
    If they are promising to make your site number 1 in so many days, that itself is more than likely a statement of their illegitimacy. You probably would be throwing your money away.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    You don't need to be number one in organic results or PPC ads to make money. As long as you appear on the first page of results you'll get plenty of traffic. There are plenty of threads about setting up PPC campaings and how to improve them. Have you used SEARCH to find and read those?

In what time frame are you planning on making $4000+ USD? Is that $4000 net or $4000 earned minus the $3000 spent on advertising and hosting?

Disclaimer: I don't do PPC campains.

http and a telephoto
    scott44 Welcome to ABestWeb. You are asking the million dollar question and if anyone knew the easy answer they probably aren't here, they would be in Tahiti on the beach

Seriously, you need to do some reading and research. The Google forum here has a ton of great tips and advice. PPC is nota easy at all, it takes research and patience and money and analytic abilities. Hiring a GOOD consultant would help, but it can be hard to reputable people at first.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Online Marketing Consultant
    I'd agree, if they guarantee you top placements, you will want to avoid them, the only people who can guarantee you top placements are the engines themselves.

Here is a thread about PPC you might want to look over as well:
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=94601
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

well i built my own server like 5 months ago so im good to go on hosting i will host my sites on my own server.

im wanting to start making that much ASAP maybe within 3 months i can work about 5 hours a day on it im doing this to keep the bills payed and pay for school

is there anyone that reviewed the clickbank products i dont know how factual the earnings are i dont see how someone made $20,000 promoting a better abs program is clickbank usually honest about the performance of those products or can the owner of that product fake his earnings in some way? how much money should i shell out to google to get top placements ( ill look in that thread in a minute ) theres a thing that offers free google ads and its a top seller on clickbank... thats why im skeptical about clickbanks honesty and the owner of the products honesty, because you know most marketers would see that and laugh.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Clickbank products have a bad reputation. I personally wouldn't want to buy or sell any of them. Whether you do or not is of course up to you.

I sincerely doubt that someone without experience in PPC would be making a net $4000 per month in only 3 months working 5 hours a day, but I wish you luck.

Perhaps some of the PPC experts here could act as consultants for you.

Quote Originally Posted by scott44

im wanting to start making that much ASAP maybe within 3 months i can work about 5 hours a day on it im doing this to keep the bills payed and pay for school

is there anyone that reviewed the clickbank products i dont know how factual the earnings are i dont see how someone made $20,000 promoting a better abs program is clickbank usually honest about the performance of those products or can the owner of that product fake his earnings in some way? how much money should i shell out to google to get top placements ( ill look in that thread in a minute ) theres a thing that offers free google ads and its a top seller on clickbank... thats why im skeptical about clickbanks honesty and the owner of the products honesty, because you know most marketers would see that and laugh.

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Scott come on.

I am sure you have heard "If it sounds too good to be true..."

If it was easy for people to jump in the fray and make $4,000 monthly working part time don't you think everybody would be doing that?
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

The biggest investment you will make is time and dedication.

5 months building your server & 5 months writing content. USEFUL CONTENT!

Become a resource 1st and sales channel 2nd

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread