Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Valentine Plush Special Offer - 20% Off!
    Hello everyone,

I know it may be past crunch time for Valentine offers for some of you, but I am hoping you will find this deal too good to pass up! Our Unique Checks brand is offering 20% off custom Valentine plush!

A little about these loveable creatures (this is also unique content, so feel free to run with it or let me know if you need less/more) -

Choose from 3 cuddly plush animals - 2 different types of bears or a dog - to get started! Each animal comes complete with a t-shirt bearing the recipient's name along with a heart, Be Mine or I Luv You declaration of love. The shirts are removeable and can be personalized with any name you choose, up to 10 letters/spaces. They are 20% off for a limited time and are priced right at just $7.15 plus $1.95 shipping and handling when you enter 8UW302 during checkout. These make a great gift for under $10! Order yours before February 1st for Valentine delivery.

Here is a sneak peek of the creative I just finished loading. The banners are coded to go directly to the product page for the Valentine bears and dog... And the offer has been posted in the SAS Deals Database.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:

Code:
    Bonus - Anyone that puts up a link to these cuddly buddies between now and Monday will receive a $5 bonus. Please PM or email the link and I will credit your affiliate account ASAP!.

Questions? Comments? Feel free to post, call or email. Happy selling!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Sweet deal and cute product. :

I'm trying the 468x60 above the fold on two pages that should get 20K+ page views over the long weekend. For some reason these pages don't seem to convert well except for TheHairstyler and Hairstyles-Cuts-and-Dos programs and some AdSense and Chitika. But, I'll give it a shot and see if anything happens.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Sweet deal and cute product. :

I'm trying the 468x60 above the fold on two pages that should get 20K+ page views over the long weekend. For some reason these pages don't seem to convert well except for TheHairstyler and Hairstyles-Cuts-and-Dos programs and some AdSense and Chitika. But, I'll give it a shot and see if anything happens.
    This is a very cute product.

I have several of them as I like to get different animals for different holidays for my kiddies. They love feeling "famous" with their name emblazoned on the t-shirts.

Thank you for the support!

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    If there is a 160px wide version that is static, I'll add it to my valentine site.

Quote Originally Posted by lostdeviant
    If there is a 160px wide version that is static, I'll add it to my valentine site.
    Thank you for considering this offer! I'll get on getting you the creative you need and will post as soon as it's available.

Posting bonuses!!
    Hi everyone,

I've been busy posting some $5 Valentine plush bonuses! Thank you everyone for promoting these. As a satisfied customer, I can't tell you enough how adorable they are. I love the beige Herman bear the best.

Anyhow, since this was such a great offer, I wanted to extend the $5 bonus until Wednesday, January 23rd. Post a banner (found in this thread, just replace !!userid!! with your SAS user id!) or text link to this special offer (also loaded into the SAS Deals Database) and email or PM me the link for a cool, quick $5 bonus!

Happy selling, everyone!
    Kim

P.S. - lostdeviant, my web designer should have your banner tomorrow. As soon as it is ready, I will be in touch. Talk soon!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread