Advertisers Recently Temporarily Deactivated.
    You have received this email because one or more of the advertisers you are affiliated with in the Commission Junction network has recently been temporarily deactivated.
    I do like it when Commission Junction send that "because one or more of the advertisers" email, because at least I will know that some advertiser is not going to make me any money while deactivated.

But I think it would be a better idea, if they include the name of the recently deactivated advertisers on that same email, that way if we're right in the middle of working on the pages of some advertisers, we didn't have to login to CJ, just to see who is one of those recently deactivated advertisers.

I don't know if anyone else care anymore, but I still do.

EssayEdge.com & ResumeEdge.com (Deactivated)

:-(

And it would also be nice when they go online again if they would notify us.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal

EssayEdge.com & ResumeEdge.com (Deactivated)

:-(
    I got kicked out by this guy today too...made two whole sales for them in the past, guess that just wasn't good enough for them

Agree, it will be nicer if CJ can list the deactivated merchants in the email. But at least CJ send emails out which I've been wishing SAS do the same...

I got kicked out by this guy today too...made two whole sales for them in the past, guess that just wasn't good enough for them
    You was not kicked out, they just went (Deactivated) from CJ, for everyone of us, since yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would like to see the name of the store in the email too.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    You was not kicked out, they just went (Deactivated) from CJ, for everyone of us, since yesterday.
    Oh, that made me feel better .

Never quite understand the "status" terms on the "Deactivated Advertisers" report. So,

"Advertiser Expired" = You've been kicked out by the merchant"
    "Active" = "Merchant deactivate the program"

Am I right?

"Advertiser Expired" = You've been kicked out by the merchant"
    "Active" = "Merchant deactivate the program"

Am I right?
    I think you're right.

That's why I included the image.

:-)

On the deactivation report:

Advertiser expired usually means that the advertiser is no longer with CJ. They closed their affiliate program, or they went to another network. Advertiser expired means they are not going to become active on CJ again. It doesn't always mean you have been kicked out.

Active usually means they don't have enough $$ in their account or some other funky reason, like SAS temp deactivated status. Active status (but deactivated) sometimes means they will reactivate. I usually give them a few days before I remove them. Like someone said here, usually the day after I decide to remove them, they are active again. I have received emails from programs saying sorry for the confusion, there was a "mixup" at CJ and we are active again. Whatever that means.

Generally, I find that I am notified if it's just me they are removing from their program. Usually I get an email through CJ email.

But, it drives me nuts that CJ makes a big deal about the deactivation, but when they become active again, it's a big secret. I have seen advertiser deactivate, then fall of the deactivation list, and not reappear anywhere.
    Also, it's somewhat confusing, because on the Get Links -> By Relationship -> Advertiser Expired, it does mean you were "kicked out" and only that.

At least CJ gives you a heads up. I check the deactivation report daily. It's much harder to check on SAS and they send no email.

Thumbs down
    I noticed today that COdi-Online (12-26) is inactive.

"This company's partnership with Commission Junction is currently inactive."

My links still work tho..

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread