Does CJ have their own affiliate program?
    I read on a website that at one time CJ had their own affiliate program that would pay you a % off commissions paid out to referred affiliates who sign up underneath us for a CJ account. I can't tell how old that info is nor can I find anything on CJ's site to suggest they have their own in-house referral program.

Is this old news?

That said, which Networks do have an affiliate referral program that pay a lifetime % of revenue generated by the new affiliate referred by us?

Thanks!!

CJ shut down their referral program a couple years ago.

Many CPA Networks have a referral program like that, but none of the networks (that I know of).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    CJ shut down their referral program a couple years ago.

Many CPA Networks have a referral program like that, but none of the networks (that I know of).

Thanks Michael

Any guesses as to why they shut it down? Seems like they would stand greatly to benefit?

I'm assuming there was a huge issue with dishonest affiliates reaping double gains or something?

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Used to pay $1 per lead and 5% of the commission of the affiliates you referred. Shut down in early 2003 or 2004 I guess, after which they continued to pay affiliates the 5% rev share for a few months.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    I'm guessing the issue back then was to increase revenue, after having reached a target number of affiliates in the network.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

GoColts,
    LinkShare offers affiliates the opportunity to earn money by referring other affiliates to the LinkShare Network. Earn $1.50 for every valid referral that registers as an affiliate with LinkShare and generates at least one click-through within 30 days of registering.

Great to know! Thanks Bob!

Just hope they inform all of us somehow first if they ever decide to stop that program.

I will check out their site for the info but if you have a link to their program off the top of your head you'd like to post in this thread; I and others would greatly appreciate it.

When you login, go to create links. Upper left hand corner is a dropdown box. There
    you can select the LS Referral program. And can create links or banners for it.
    Last edited by bobs-pcmall.com; January 20th, 2008 at 06:48 PM. Reason: edited spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by bobs-pcmall.com
    When you login, go to create links. Upper left hand corner is a dropdown box. There
    you can select the LS Referral program. And can create links or banners for it.
    Awesome. Thanks again!

GC, SaS has a referral program also. They pay $1/referral after the first click.

SaS Referral Program, you may need to be logged in to access the link.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    GC, SaS has a referral program also. They pay $1/referral after the first click.

SaS Referral Program, you may need to be logged in to access the link.

-rematt
    Awesome - thanks rematt!

I've joined SAS after hearing a lot of great feedback from others here. I haven't started any campaigns yet but looking forward to it.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread