Just Curious About TicketNetwork Affiliates Success
    I was just wondering how sales were going for the new TicketNetwork affiliates. I know that NFL playoffs have brought me some high commissions from another program, but the TN stuff I'm doing just isn't converting to sales. I had to stop. I really believe the 18% service charge for the customer is what has my epc sitting at -0- ...Anyway, I was just wondering about others.

Silence speaks volumes. I had a feeling. Good luck TN.

I've had zero sales so far.

I have had several nice sales thus far in the Baltimore baseball and football market. However, I am NOT using their program through Kowabunga. I met the TN folks at Affiliate Summit in Miami last July, followed up in September and am using their "white label" hosted solution. I expect to do well once baseball season returns to Baltimore. Had I seen them first here through Kowabunga I would not have signed up.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I OWN TICKETS and have for 3 years now with ZERO sales accept for the Houston Rodeo tickets I purchased for some family members. And yes, I have actually tried to promote this site several different ways.

No Longer Banned!
    " I Own Tickets..."
    Quote Originally Posted by IOWNIE
    I OWN TICKETS and have for 3 years now with ZERO sales accept for the Houston Rodeo tickets I purchased for some family members. And yes, I have actually tried to promote this site several different ways.

Hi !

You own the tickets or you own the ticket mercchant ?

Steve

LOL! No THEY own the tickets.....I OWN TICKETS is the site I use their "white label" on. Essentially they give you a little room at the top for a logo and then you can customize the types of events you want to promote. Their software and customer support is excellant and I have met the owners at previous summits.

Bottom line when buying tickets on line is that people are ultimatley going to go with a Brand Name that they can trust like TicketMaster and might stumble upon I OWN TICKETS to do price comparison....but chances are they will not buy from there.

Just my humble and empy wallet opinion.

There must be someone selling tickets through the TicketNetwork aff program. They are still going. 12.5 is a very nice commission. Just try explaining to your site customers about the 18% service charge they have to pay in the end. LOL I'll keep preaching about it, until they change it, or eat it. Either way, common sense tells us that our customers are not stupid, and TN's 18% fee to the customer will be the cause of their demise...Here's a simple pay plan for affiliates - 5% for sales and $15 per confirmed "lead". You'll have affiliates jumping onboard like wildfire..Instead, you got no sales. Good luck with that.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread