Affiliate Payment Summary showing double
    Hi all.

I logged in today, went to Synergy Analytics > Payment Analysis > Affiliate Payment Summary and noticed that every single payment sent to me is now showing exactly the double amount. Is anyone else seeing this? I hope they don't send these amounts on my 1099.

I'm seeing the same thing, but only for my 1/11/08 and 1/17/08 payments. The reporting is showing exactly double what was actually sent. All other payments are displaying correctly. I'm sure this is a problem they will fix soon.

Over half of my payments for 2007 are showing for double the amount and they have been for several months. Linkshare really needs to address this issue now and get this fixed ASAP as this has serious tax consequences involved.

Angry Out of 27 payments only 9 Were Correct
    I just checked the past year of payments from linkshare. Only 27 payments are correct. The Other 9 I only got paid exaclty half of what I was supposed to. I called yesterday about it. And the guy I talked to said there was only one other person who was having this problem. And it was some kind of a glitch. Well. After a year you would think they would have this fixed. I think they are scamming personally.

ABW Ambassador
    This is been going on for sometime, just another problem of many they have with their old outdated back-end system built in the 90's... they keep patching it up but they need a complete new rebuild...
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, and more top registers.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread