will CJ terminate me
    Hai everybody,

Have anybody else received same type of mail bcoz one of my friend has also received the same mail?????

Today I received a mail from CJ client services......

In accordance with Commission Junction’s Publisher Service Agreement you agreed to follow, you are being warned for violating the Publisher Service Agreement by inflating traffic (forcing clicks) to one or more of your affiliated advertisers. As you should know, clicks and Transactions are only considered valid when generated by an affirmative-action by the End-User/Visitor. You may not generate clicks or transactions for the advertisers you are affiliated with unless you have documented authorization from the advertiser to do so. As a result, your account is under payout and status review.

You must remove any and all mechanisms that inflate traffic or force clicks within 48 hours of receipt of this warning notice. Failure to do so may result in the termination of your Commission Junction Publisher account and the charge-back (reversal) of transactions, and any attempt to rejoin the Commission Junction Network shall be null and void.

Will CJ Terminate Me????????

For the past two months I have posted my blogs in free classifieds, may be this might have generated repeated traffic. I am not sure. WIll CJ accept my reply and accept my affiliation??????

Please give me your valuable suggestions.

Regards...

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Your not doing any cookie stuffing? Where a page is opened to a merchant site regardless of whether or not the user clicked on such a link? That's the first thing that comes to mind.

BTW, I am not accusing, just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Your not doing any cookie stuffing? Where a page is opened to a merchant site regardless of whether or not the user clicked on such a link? That's the first thing that comes to mind.

BTW, I am not accusing, just asking.

I DO NOT USE ANY ROBOTS OR SCRIPTS TO GENERATE A CLICK.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    If everything you're doing is clean, then you should probably use the telephone and try to find out exactly what conduct they see as improper, before they do terminate you. I think this is the number you want: (800) 761-1072
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Don't forget the all caps and the ?????????????'s. That will annoy them for sure.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C
    Don't forget the all caps and the ?????????????'s. That will annoy them for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_C
    ........... ...........

sounds like you spammed your links where you probably shouldn't have. that in itself violates their code of conduct.

FYI you can't call them at that number, their network quality department can only be accessed by email. Good Luck fighting this, they are very ignorant, but just ask for the evidence. They usually will have their proof to back it up.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread