1/31/08 8:45pm - LinkShare Summit - $31.95 Dinner at Ruth's Chris
    I just found out that the 7th Annual Dine About Town is going on in San Francisco through 1/31/08, and one of my favorite steakhouses, Ruth's Chris, is participating. They have a three-course prix fixe dinner for $31.95. (It would be about $60 normally.)

Ruth's Chris is at 1601 Van Ness Ave (at California), a little over a mile from Hotel Nikko.

I was able to get a reservation for four at 8:45pm on 1/31. (That was the earliest reservation available after the Summit ends and the largest party size I could get at that time.) The LinkShare Summit ends at 6:30pm. The After Party runs from 7pm - 10pm, so anyone going to that wouldn't be able to make it.

If anyone else wants to join me, let me know. The first three to speak up are invited!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Still no takers, but I'll be keeping the reservation even if I have to eat by myself. I think most people are going to the After Party.

This is THURSDAY night, after the Affiliate Summit, at the same time as the After Party.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

No Longer Banned!
    1/31 the same as 2/31 ??...
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Still no takers, but I'll be keeping the reservation even if I have to eat by myself. I think most people are going to the After Party.

This is THURSDAY night, after the Affiliate Summit, at the same time as the After Party.
    Mike

You have 31 jan 08 written down there. Is it sposed to be 31 feb 08 instead ?

I would very much like to sit and eat with you if you'll accept.

Steve

No, it's 1/31. This Thursday.

If you'd like to meet on 2/31, though, I have absolutely nothing scheduled for that day. How about we meet in Springfield, NT?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Actually we could all meet on 2/31 and celebrate Alans birthday!

PS: Wish I could join you - great meal at an UNHEARD of price!!!! Ruthssssss Chrisssssss Steak is always on my top 10!

PSS: And its alot cheaper than bidding on you!!!

No Longer Banned!
    Supper w/ Coley...
    No, it's 1/31. This Thursday.

If you'd like to meet on 2/31, though, I have absolutely nothing scheduled for that day. How about we meet in Springfield, NT?

Mike

I am quite flexible here, however I won't be out west till the 23 of feb.... NT is in Northern Territory Canada perhaps ? Or do you mean Mt ~ Montana ?

Is there a way for us to meet say either during/after the Summit ? My plane leaves on the morning of the 27 in feb.

Lemme know.

BTW: Thanks for the plane tix ! They're great !

Steve

All my days are booked up, except for 2/31. And maybe even 2/30.

As for Springfield, NT, you can find more details by searching Wikipedia.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

No Longer Banned!
    Michael Coleys Plans In Feb 08...
    All my days are booked up, except for 2/31. And maybe even 2/30.

As for Springfield, NT, you can find more details by searching Wikipedia.
    Mike

Sorry bout that, I don't watch the simpson much. Amusing though.....

I am still interested though. I'll be in vegas between the 23rd & the 27th and if something changes will you let me know ?

If I had known this in advance I would have booked my return flight for 01mar08.

Lemme know.

Steve

Back on topic...

If anyone reading this wants to come along for dinner tomorrow (Thursday, 1/31), let me know at the LinkShare Summit tomorrow (or call me on my business line or cell if you have the number). One person has already responded (offline), so there are still two seats available!
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

All my days are booked up, except for 2/31. And maybe even 2/30...
    OK, I know I'm a noob and all, but I've never heard of 2/30 or 2/31... February normally has 28 days, but since this year is a leap year, there are 29.

Sorry for butting into your thread

7th Angel

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread