Does anyone every answer a phone in your affiliate department?
    I have called four times this morning and have been transferred to four different people, and each time I get voice mail.

I submitted an affiliate application to review your network for a client, and you sent me a decline letter with the following reasons stated:

Thank you for your interest in DoubleClick DoubleClick Performics. At this time we cannot approve your application. Your site may have been declined for one or more of the following reasons:

1. We were unable to access and review your site based on the URL provided.
    2. Your site was under construction.
    3. The information provided doesn't match registered domain information.
    4. Submitting unsolicited commercial email (Spam) or trademark infringement.
    5. Contains gambling information.
    6. Publishing libel or defamation.
    7. Promoting illegal substances.
    8. Uses violence or hate-oriented speech.
    9. Contains adult, obscene, or offensive content.

Reasons 1-3 are the most common reasons for declines. It is our policy to fully review each site before approval into our network.

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, I have to say my first impression is not positive at all! I submitted my company site, with all correct information, none of these reasons apply to me. Is this how you treat all prospective affiliates? Do you generally decline valid applications?

And worst yet in my eyes, is the total lack of customer service, when I am willing to take the time out of my day to call you and try to figure out what you were thinking, and repeatedly get transfered to voice mail after voice mail.....the receptionist informed there are more than 500 employees there, so why does no one answer their phone?

Please contact me so I can figure out if I it is worth it to continue to review your network.

Thank you

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

I apologize that you have been transferred to voicemails when calling the main number. Many times people are in meetings and assisting clients. People are always timely in returning calls.

In addition, when a reply to a declined email is submitted, we will respond with additional information and review the application further.

I'm currently reviewing your application to determine the cause for decline. I will contact you very soon today with additional information.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    312-739-0681
    jarossATdoubleclick.com

Jamie,

Thank you for responding. I also replied to the decline email this morning.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread