Warning: BBC Canada Shop doesn't pay on time
    Adam at CJ just informed me my balance hasn't dropped because the merchant (BBC Canada Shop) didn't pay in time. Looks to me like they didn't pay at all.

This was for locked transactions too.

Just thought I'd put it up here in case anyone is looking at working with them.

They also recently overhauled their website without updating their hundreds of links, and without informing anyone, and then when they finally got the right links up weeks later they also "forgot" to put the tracking pixel on their transaction page. And they recently dropped the commission from 15% to 7%.

It's adding up, dunno why I'm still with them...maybe because I put so much effort into my ad campaign for them.

Yes the 15% to 7% was the final nail in the coffin for me........

I had a similar problem with a different merchant. I wrote a letter to the executives in their marketing department with a detailed explanation of the problem. Within 2 days I not only had my commission paid but a nice bonus for my inconvenience.

CJ did nothing to help me resolve the issue, so I had to go outside the network and to the company directly.

I've got this massive (for me) PPC campaign with about 15 categories and hundreds of British DVD titles and every link going straight to product pages and great CTR's and wonderfully low click prices, tweaked and polished. And not a single penny for my trouble after three months in action.

It would be such a shame to just turn it off. Guess I should retool it for Amazon, DVDPlanet, Blockbuster, eBay....

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    I had a similar problem with a different merchant. I wrote a letter to the executives in their marketing department with a detailed explanation of the problem. Within 2 days I not only had my commission paid but a nice bonus for my inconvenience.

CJ did nothing to help me resolve the issue, so I had to go outside the network and to the company directly.
    Hrm, that's definitely worth a try. I think the AM, Adam Reynolds, is also managing BBC Americas and has a .co.uk addy, so he must be working out of the UK. I should look into going above or around him.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread