What is this? DoubleClick Performics Bonus Program?
    I just received this email from Performics:

Dear _____,

Congratulations and welcome to the DoubleClick Performics Bonus Program. Your application has been approved.

Now that you are an affiliate for the DoubleClick Performics Bonus Program, you can start earning commissions immediately by using the primary link we've already created for you below for your Web site. The primary link is an auto-generated tracking link to the DoubleClick Performics Bonus homepage.

Copy and paste this link to get started immediately:
    http://clickserve.cc-dt.com/link/cli...00000099999999

Or, log into your DoubleClick Performics account and generate additional creative assets. You can choose from colorful creative, textual links and promotional offers.

How to get additional banners & links:
    1) Click here to get additional creative assets: http://www.connectcommerce.com/partn...imary=getlinks
    2) Once you find the advertiser, select Available Links from the Action menu, and click the Go button. The system takes you to the All Available Links page.
    3) You can refine the list of links you would like to view by selecting advanced search and selecting links that meet your needs. You can search by link category, size, type and duration.
    4) Once you have found a link, select the checkbox next to the desired link and click the Generate and Add to My Links button. You may select multiple links if you wish.
    5) For each link, copy and paste the HTML code into your site to begin tracking. Do not click Duplicate Link unless you want to create a second instance of the link.

Need interface assistance? Click here to review the DoubleClick Performics User Guide for Publishers:
    http://kb.doubleclick.com/article.as...le=19670&p=934

Sincerely,

DoubleClick Performics Affiliate Program
    Powered by ConnectCommerce...www.performics.com
    I haven't applied to anything. I've been an affiliate of Performics since 2002. All the first link does is take me to their home page. The second link takes me to a log-in page, and entering my login information takes me to the list of Advertisers I'm already an affiliate of.

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what this is supposed to do for me. How do I earn bonuses from the DoubleClick Performics Bonus Program? If I didn't apply to it, why has my application been approved?

I got it too. Looks like some affiliate-recruiting program to me. But I couldn't figure out what the commissions payable were from the commissions link in the performics interface.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Affiliate Network Rep
    Clarification on the email from DoubleClick Performics Bonus Advertiser
    Please accept my apologies for the confusion. We created this advertiser account in order to pay out the bonus that was previously communicated in this forum and on our blog (http://blog.performics.com/affiliate...me-publis.html). In order for us to be able to process the bonus payments, I needed to associate your account with an advertiser account in our network.

This account exists to process bonus payments only and will not have any marketing program associated to it. Again, apologies for the confusion and stay tuned for information on the bonus payment.

Larry Adams
    Affiliate Product Manager

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    1. If we got the email, are we getting some sort of bonus?

2. You coming to Vegas?

3. (OFF TOPIC) I joined Skechers - managed by AffiliateTraction. They call and email to join their CPA Network. You should have something in these contracts saying they can only contact me regarding the Performics merchant I joined up with.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    1. If we got the email, are we getting some sort of bonus?

2. You coming to Vegas?

3. (OFF TOPIC) I joined Skechers - managed by AffiliateTraction. They call and email to join their CPA Network. You should have something in these contracts saying they can only contact me regarding the Performics merchant I joined up with.

Hi BK,

1. If you earned commissions on Dec 15 you will be receiving a bonus. I think I only set up those accounts that earned some fee (however small). on that date.

2. Yes, I'll be in Vegas from Sunday afternoon through Tuesday night. We're hosting a party on Monday night, contact me for an invite (pm or send email to ladams at performics dot com)

3. Thanks for pointing this out, we'll be following up with them

See you in vegas.

That clears things up a bit, except I had to go searching to find out what this is about. Finally found the thread where they talked about the email that was sent out (that I never received). I did find the announcement at their blog:

http://blog.performics.com/affiliate...me-publis.html

15 years and counting
    I saw the bonus today in our account. Tks.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    I just logged in and checked Z - thanks for reminding me

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread