Thread: Thanks for all the support everyone - great start to 2008!!!

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thumbs up Thanks for all the support everyone - great start to 2008!!!
    Hey all

Well itís the end of another busy week and things are in full swing with some new merchant signatures on some new contracts, another big program launch looming over the next week or so and light at the end of the tunnel on our delayed check option for affiliate payments and all this to following our full US move announced in December 07 and the headliner Ticketmaster.com launch in Mid November!

The network is really starting to out some weight on in terms of active affiliate numbers and with some of the brands we will be launching soon there should be something for everyone - offering a viable choice to affiliates wanting to work with the Major brands is important to us and we will be continuing on with making this a reality throughout this year.

We are really living the dream here at buy at right now and while I pause for breath during all of the activity here in NYC I just wanted to make sure that I thanked you all for your support and well wishes.

You are the people putting your valuable time and effort in and giving our merchants an important new sales channel and I thank you for it.

It's been a great start to 2008 so far and I'm looking forward to creating even more partnerships and friendships with you all at Affiliate Summit in February

Go Team!!

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

Awwhh that's a very nice post. Congratulations to you on all the success, especially since you're doin it the right way. May you have much, much more to come You deserve it, but ya gotta start takin a few more breaths lol you're gonna wear yourself out as hard as you work. Take 2 deep breaths and relax for a while.... then go get em. lol

It was my pleasure to go to the bank yesterday to deposit a buy.at check

Its nice to have an honest affiliate network in my hometown for a change.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

That is, indeed, a great post, Mal. All things we love to hear.

However, it is your hard work, your attitude toward affiliates, and your stand on being an ethical network that is creating your success.

Congratulations!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks again folks - plenty of work to do this year but with your support the miles will seem short :-)

Best

Mal
    Malcolm Cowley
    Advertising.com's buy.at affiliate network
    malcolm.cowley@buy.at
    buyat.com

Ticketmaster has Beta launched their affiliate program with buy.at - be one of the first to join now!

6. Newsletter Signup