No Longer Banned!
    Reasons Why Billy Kay Makes Me Laugh,,,
    Billy

OK. So you make me laugh !

Steve

No Longer Banned!
    Reasons Why Bill Kay Makes Us All Laugh....
    Billy

OK. So you make me laugh !

Actually I cracked up about that camera post.

Let's start a thread about all the crazy things Billy Kay does. I just wanna see how long it gets.....

Steve

Edit: please delete above post. 30 min limit had expired thanks ! ~ I got distracted while typing the first one ~ Sorry ya'all.

Well there is the whole "He take pictures in the mens bathroom" ordeal. At the time I was surprised (and a little shriveled up), but it was great to laugh at later.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Billy makes me laugh because he knows how to and likes to have fun and doesn't take himself too seriously.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Well there is the whole "He take pictures in the mens bathroom" ordeal. At the time I was surprised (and a little shriveled up), but it was great to laugh at later.

that post was sooooo ....
    It was ....
    The ...
    With the ....

ACKKKKK!!!!!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    It's a defense mechanism. There's lots of frustrating things in this business.

I try to look at them in "a different light" - or I'd go crazy.

So a priest, a rabbi, and an OPM walk into a bar...

When you work hard you should get to play hard. I have always been a believer in levity on the j*b, because if you can't enjoy what you do, you should find something else.

The quote in my sig about being too busy to laugh is NOT an original "Beachy-ism," but it is something which I believe to be true.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Kay
    So a priest, a rabbi, and an OPM walk into a bar...
    The priest says ow, the rabbi says ow and the OPM says the bar should have been placed higher for a better clickthrough rate.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    Well...

Since you're not saying why, "it was great to laugh at later", I will say it!

B.K. ---> You ---> <--- Nevermind this one, he can wait!

B.K. ---> <--- 1 of B.K. friends.

That B.K. friend ---> <--- another friend ---> <--- another friend ---> <this one to ---> ...

Soon...

Somebody else ---> <--- you!

No Longer Banned!
    Billy Kay Thread....
    Hey ya'all

This thread is nuts ! I never expected it to take off like this ....

I wonder what the others are going to say.... Like Rexy Rolex and Loxly and a few others I can think of....

Ya'all are a trip...

Steve

I put meeting Billy Kay on my Bucket list......to mimic the movie - "Laugh until you Cry"

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    My laughter with Billy Kay mostly comes from his wardrobe. When we're at different events, he always shows up in these whacked out combinations of shirts, pants and shoes that he knows are bound to get a lot of laughs, and it works! At last years Vegas and Miami summits, and at Think Tank last September, I lost count of the number of people who broke up in uncontrolled laughter when he'd walk by. It was hilarious!!

For those who have not yet met the guy, you won't believe the combinations he comes up with - and I know he does it solely to entertain the rest of us. Now that takes a special kind of guy with a rare sense of humor! (pardon me for a moment, my phone is ringing, brb)

Oops, the caller just informed me - that really IS Billy's wardrobe!! Never Mind.......
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

No Longer Banned!
    Billy Kays Wardrobe Is A Hoot ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    My laughter with Billy Kay mostly comes from his wardrobe. When we're at different events, he always shows up in these whacked out combinations of shirts, pants and shoes that he knows are bound to get a lot of laughs, and it works! At last years Vegas and Miami summits, and at Think Tank last September, I lost count of the number of people who broke up in uncontrolled laughter when he'd walk by. It was hilarious!!

For those who have not yet met the guy, you won't believe the combinations he comes up with - and I know he does it solely to entertain the rest of us. Now that takes a special kind of guy with a rare sense of humor! (pardon me for a moment, my phone is ringing, brb)
    Oops, the caller just informed me - that really IS Billy's wardrobe!! Never Mind.......
    Oh. So do you mean like wearing cowboy boots and gym shorts with a black tee shirt and a chain wallet ?

Steve

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Billy cracks me up because he is able to poke fun at the stuff our nightmares are made of. Gotta laugh or we'll go crazy. And he makes fun of his own ordeals no matter how serious everyone else thinks they "ought" to be.

Thanks BK - you make life a lot more fun.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

No Longer Banned!
    Billy Kay Is Special K ??.....
    Hi !

So, I guess he could be nick named Special K ?......

Steve

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    At last years Vegas and Miami summits, and at Think Tank last September, I lost count of the number of people who broke up in uncontrolled laughter when he'd walk by. It was hilarious!!
    Especially in Miami....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    I wonder what the others are going to say.... Like Rexy Rolex and Loxly and a few others I can think of....
    Uh.. no, I am staying out of this thread, it could get dangerous.

As others have said, he is honest and his personality is unique and he makes people laugh at themselves and at the world. And that is a good thing

If we take ourselves too seriously.... bad things would happen.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

No Longer Banned!
    Billy Kay Led Astray ?...
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Uh.. no, I am staying out of this thread, it could get dangerous.

As others have said, he is honest and his personality is unique and he makes people laugh at themselves and at the world. And that is a good thing

If we take ourselves too seriously.... bad things would happen.

Loxly

Yeah yeah yeah..... C'mon. nearly 2 dozen people could not resist, I'll wager that you can't either.

What happens in vegas stays in vegas, Right ? ~ So do you. Every body else goes home. Where's the danger in that ?

So what about Special K ?

Steve

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    Loxly

Yeah yeah yeah..... C'mon. nearly 2 dozen people could not resist, I'll wager that you can't either.

What happens in vegas stays in vegas, Right ? ~ So do you. Every body else goes home. Where's the danger in that ?

So what about Special K ?

Steve
    Loxly...

BTW: I'm just teasing you. Besides, I need an Affiliate Manager for the Flight thing ~ just in case I get a sponsor.

See you in Vegas !

Steve

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread