Help me pls
    A few weeks ago, I joined Ebay affiliate program, and I was given an account in CJ, my question now is: how do I know that I have been approved as an Ebay Affiliate ?. When I asked my webdesigner to link the ebay product to my website, he said that I was not approved yet.

If I was not approved by Ebay Affiliate, why I was given an account in CJ while I was signing up at Ebay ?

Sorry for this basic question, Iam still very new to Ebay Affiliate.

thanks

Nic

Even though you are approved by CJ, it doesn't guarantee that you will be approved by the merchants.

A merchant will normally send you an email once you are approved. You can see a listing of the merchants that approved you by: signing in to CJ, click on the "get links" tab, then click the "by relationship" tab -- that screen will show all of your advertisers.

If I want to get Products from Ebay and link them to my website, Can I just email Ebay or all particular advertisers ? Can anybody tell me ore how to get approved ?

Nic

Quote Originally Posted by nicesurf
    Can anybody tell me ore how to get approved ?
    You need to apply to each merchant individually. CJ has many resources that can help you.

1. click on "help" (right side of page after you sign in to CJ). You can look up many topics.

2. Another resource is "CJU" - if you go to the CJ.com, then click on CJU, you can find many helpful topics that will answer your questions

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread