New Merchant PurpleGoods-Is It Real?
    I was checking the new merchants in the SAS RSS and saw PurpleGoods new on 01/23/08. Thinking of PurpleBear I gave it a look. They seem to have only a "spy phone " to sell with a big Amazon Add to Cart and an Order by Phone number. I wonder how it's going to track.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    There's an ongoing bogus live chat, too.

Per the merchant info on SAS:
    purplegoods.com is selling phone-007, which is audio spy device. Phone-007 sale as 149 usd per item, if any affiliate marketer can sell phone-007, they will 10% of their sales revenue, for example, if they sell one item, they will get 15 usd cash paid. More details about what is phone-007 It is looks and works like a regular phone and yet it lets you spy on other people. Phone-007 has ? Secret recorder which can records all the phone conversations in progress. ? Secret microphone which can records any sounds in the room, even if the phone is not in use As the owner of the phone-007, you will ? Get instantly notified of any suspicious sounds, by e-mail, text messages, or calls ? Secretly listen in to all calls from any other phone ? Secretly listen in to all conversations near phone-007 from any other phone ? Tracking call logs from any computer Phone-007 is designed as a gift to those you want to spy, therefore, • Phone-007 looks and works like a normal phone • Phone-007 offers you unlimited world-wide calling to most countries with a flat monthly fee
    (ed.: emphasis mine)

And yet on their web site they show the price to be $299.00 (with services).

It's garbage. I'd be flabbergasted if they got even one signup.

I was checking the new merchants in the SAS RSS and saw PurpleGoods new on 01/23/08. Thinking of PurpleBear I gave it a look.
    I wonder how long it would take now, for PurpleBear to find this thread!

'merchant'?

Phone-007 is designed as a gift to those you want to spy
    Nice gift.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Kathy's going to be so disappointed , I can already imagine the leap of joy when she sees "Purple Goods", only to have her hopes cruelly dashed by this thread.... never mind we love ya Kathy and we have three new SAS merchants launching over the next 5 weeks and the ALL have purple stuff that comes in a wide selection of product types

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

I wonder how long it would take now, for PurpleBear to find this thread!

Now, that's weird... why would they name their site that? Except I guess the purple at the top, the product's not purple. Is what it does legal to do to somebody??

"Kathy's going to be so disappointed , I can already imagine the leap of joy when she sees "Purple Goods", only to have her hopes cruelly dashed by this thread.... never mind we love ya Kathy and we have three new SAS merchants launching over the next 5 weeks and the ALL have purple stuff that comes in a wide selection of product types [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]"

Yeap, uhhh did get my attention. lol There was another recent one had something to do with a British parking lot or something. lol

Was kinda weird. I was goin thru some stats for my site and saw a search for my name, so looked to see if I could see why and this post came up with some others in the results. lol

awwh right back atcha guys. oooooooh goodie, goodie. ummm care to whisper to me what they are?? lol just teasin, I'll be patient to find out what they are.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread