I am looking for an affiliate manager to help managing a project. Please email me. Thanks

ABW Ambassador
    Hmmm...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    More info sure would be appreciated one the first post.Bhnm might stand for "bring home no money".

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Hi Charlie,
    I acknowledge your sense of humor. here is additional information.

I am launching a site with a high profit margin product that fit link exchange program. I dont know much about link exchange programs and looking for saomeone with experience to manage the program. If interested please email me.

Thanks, Ben

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    More info sure would be appreciated one the first post.Bhnm might stand for "bring home no money".

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bhnm,

Hi and Welcome to ABW!

Feel free to email me at haiko@abestweb.com ... I can recommend a few.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Hey guys, i think maybe i can clarify what bhnm is looking for...i actually directed him here as a resource to find what he was looking for... He asked me to post here in this thread a little bit more about what he was looking for, because he is a little bit new to the process, and was hoping i could provide more detail to help... I don't want to speak for him, but from our conversations, it looks like he is at least leaning towards using shareasale.com as the "software" solution, and is looking for a human to compliment the process.

Bhnm contacted us a little while ago about joining shareasale.com as a merchant - at that time he was looking for, in addition to the software solution that shareasale.com provides, a real life human Affiliate Manager - who would operate the program on a day - to day basis...

he was looking for someone with experience in things like: putting together the right types of creatives, writing affiliate newsletters, managing affiliate relationships...etc... the normal AM stuff...

Hope this helps to clarify what he is looking for...if anyone has any questions you can email me as well. I don't want to speak for him, but at this time, it appears as though he is comfortable with the idea of using shareasale.com as the "software solution", and is simply looking for a human to compliment the process and make the program run smoothly...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

Hey,
    I'd like to do it. I have experience with affiliate programs. Although I have never run an affiliate program, I feel competent enough to be able to administer one. I could provide you with references as well.
    Cheers.

"I have experience with affiliate programs. Although I have never run an affiliate program, I feel competent enough to be able to administer one. I could provide you with references as well."

Yeh, but do you know how to fiddle the stats.? Essential requirement for being an affiliate manager.

Nadeem Azam
    No1Free.com - promote your website for free
    1Lit.net - go here to develop a residual income stream

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread