New Forum - Liquidation.com
    All,

It is with great pleasure that I announce our newest forum - Liquidation.com.

We have all seen Adam post, support the community and get involved in many posts over the years and now Liquidation.com has decided to open a new affiliate support forum for you, the affiliates, to help you earn more!

I can personally vouch for what a great and highly knowledgeable person Adam is, so you know your in "good hands" when you join this program.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Congrats to Adam and to Liquidation.com for their new dedicated forum here at ABW. How exciting, expecially with Adam here at the helm. Looking forward to your posts here.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks guys! That means a lot, especially coming from the two of you!

I guess I am confused now. Is Adam user "Liquidation.com" or is he "Liquidate"?

At any rate, I am glad I joined up with you guys in CJ. No sales yet, but a lot of unique bidders out there.

-sfcom

Affiliate Manager
    The sales usually start to show up about 2 to 3 weeks after the auctions close, so hopefully you should start to see some coming in shortly. You have also been doing well with us and we greatly appreciate your support.

The handle Liquidation.com is the handle I am using while I am representing Liquidation.com....The name Liquidate is now gone from ABW and has been changed to Rollerblader as that is where I will be able to add alternate programs etc... into my signature.

The reason we did this is because I work for Liquidation.com full time and we want to keep my side company and Liquidation.com separate from eachother as this is the Liquidation.com forum and not a forum for other programs and websites.

Thank you again for being a part of our program and let me know if you need anything.

Best,

Adam

Adam ,

You rock and I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you! Your stories, your advice and your insight have been priceless!!!

WTG Adam!

Hello there,
    I am Prakash from Mauritius and i am a newbie at liquidation.com.
    Actually i want to make some purchases but i am quite hesitant for the time being. This is so as i have read in other forums that liquidation.com does not make good business. Any feedback on this?

Affiliate Manager
    Re: Newbie Post
    Hi Prakash-

Thanks for your post, as well as your e-mail. I'm happy to hear of your interest in Liquidation.com.

I'll respond to your e-mail shortly and address any specific questions that you might have, but wanted to also acknowledge your post in this forum.

Thanks.

Rob Caskey

Hey guys,
    I wanted to get some insight and help with Liquidation.com since I am a newbie. I want to get involved but I don't know the ropes yet. I would appreciate the help.

Thank you-

I was the highest bidder at liquidation.com. Paid for the item insteadly. they never fullfill my order, my money was held-up for 6 days. Then i received an cancellation notice.

This is not the first time ,its the third time. I'm starting to lean away from them.

The highest bidder is not guaranteed the winning auction.

Affiliate Manager
    Hi OldeEnglish,

Send me an email with your order details and I'll find out what is going on with your order. My email address is don dot lair at liquidation dot com.

Thanks,
    Don

+ Reply to Thread