Question about yearly/monthly subscription
    Hello,

I'm just about to launch an online subscription service. Currently I'm researching what affiliate network(s) to join as a merchant. My subscription service can either be purchased monthly or yearly. Of course my preference is that all customers sign up for the yearly service and actually most do, because I offer a nice discount on the yearly. I have also tested just offering yearly, but the conversion rates are lower. I think that is because most people want some kind of choice (color, model etc), that actually helps them make up their mind.

Here is my question if an affiliate generate a monthly subscription sale, I would like to give them a % of that subscription for a year. However I can't find any affiliate network that give you that option (in all honestly I have researched that much).

I would very much like to hear the affiliate view on this.

Thanks!

Pretty much any network will be able to accommodate that, but you'll have to batch report those subsequent commissions. That'll take work on your end and a little more integration than the standard "confirmation page pixel" tracking solution that most networks offer.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Cool, thanks for the answer. It is always good to have a bit of knowledge before initiating discussion with the affiliate networks.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread