The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Linkshare's Support Tickets - LOLOL
    I've asked the same question SIX times now

"... Why is Personal Creations still listed as a Premium Merchant when the last affiliate commissions that were paid were for October 2007? That's a quarter!..."

Three times I got no response and no "Automatic email saying my question was rec'd.

The form says if I don't rec'v confirmation, I should check my spam filters. (Uh... I have none).

The actual responses I recv'd didn't answer my question, like...

Dear Publisher,
    Thank you for your email!

Affiliates have 90 days to settle their accounts with us before we consider them delinquent. After 90 days we will contact the merchant to arrange a resolution for their late payment. I apologize for the misinformation.

Thank you for contacting LinkShare!
    If I could respond, my response would be: "Affiliates" have 90 days to pay?????? And what does this have to do with Premium Merchant status?

or

Dear Publisher,

Thank you for your email!

Please be advised that LinkShare invoices the Merchants in our Network for the commissions they owe to Affiliates. We cannot pay you until the Merchants have paid us.

You need not worry as we do have a team of people who ensure that Merchants pay their invoices on time. If you wish to inquire about the delay, you can feel free to contact the Merchant directly. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please note that the advertiser/merchant has up to 90 days to pay LinkShare before they go into collection.

Thank you for contacting LinkShare!
    If I could respond, my response would be: Don't worry? How long would YOU go without pay before YOU worry? You have a whole TEAM that insures merchants pay? Have they shown up for work since October? And I DID contact the merchant - no response. That's why I'm contacting the Network!

There's no usable reply-to address and no statement saying "If this didn't resolve your issue, please forward this to so-and-so"

So I just keep logging in and asking the same question over and over.

Is that what we're supposed to do?

ABW Ambassador
    Last year, Linkshare didn't remove Easyclicktravel's Premium Merchant status until they were at least 3 months past due, so this must be SOP.

So Linkshare will let an advertiser go 3 months overdue and not pull its premium status? How about removing them from their network when they're past 1 month overdue?

You don't need to go to business school to learn that...

Affiliate Manager Julia_Shoeboxed's Avatar
    This is pretty ridiculous!

Regarding the support:
    One of the things I like best about dealing with ShareASale thus far has been the excellent customer support -- they have gotten back to me very personally on all support tickets within 24 hrs

-Julia

I agree. Linkshare support tickets are worthless. Calling seems to work must better. A few months pass and I forgot that their support is so terrible and submit a ticket to only be reminded it was a waste of time.

Better to call or find another contact in Linkshare.

BTW. Does anyone know where I can find a list of Linkshare merchant id numbers. There is not a complete list to be found. You can barely find the merchant ids anywhere. This was my latest question to Linkshare CS.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by Julia_Shoeboxed
    This is pretty ridiculous!

Regarding the support:
    One of the things I like best about dealing with ShareASale thus far has been the excellent customer support -- they have gotten back to me very personally on all support tickets within 24 hrs -Julia

Yeah, those smooth talkers at SaS have you right where they want you JS. They lull you with the 24 hour or less follow up to set the bait and then when they have you hooked, they will sometimes not get back to you on Sunday!!

I think they all attend church services together on Sunday morning and then do volunteer work the rest of the day to assist starving musicians in the Chicago area. These guys are slick as they come JS, especially Ms. Tang, so watch your back!! LOL
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

BTW. Does anyone know where I can find a list of Linkshare merchant id numbers.
    I pull it from their Web Service for the merchants that I have signed up with.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread