Affiliate Manager
    Street Teams
    some online stores offer very cool affiliate programs where customers can become evangelists of the brand, they actually become sales rep for the brand.
    This is different than regular affiliate programs such like the ones on CJ, ShareASale, etc...

One of the good example is Karmaloop's street team.

I am trying to find out if they use any 3rd party solution to run this street team program or if they built everything on their own.

Do you know anything about this?

Thanks so much

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Consumer evangelism is one fantastic thing, but IMO - that's not affiliate marketing - which is, well .. totally different.

the cool thing with "regular" affiliate programs is that affiliates get to build their own brand, instead of the merchant's. That says a lot for growth-centric affiliates in the long run.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Affiliate Manager
    I completely agree. I am just curious to learn more about it, to use as supplement for the affiliate programs.

U wish U knew
    When merchants like karmaloop start doing that I drop 'em. In my eyes, all it does is encourage people to spam their site around (to earn points or whatever), so they lose credibility as a reputable merchant.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread