Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    SSanf checking in at long last
    Hi old friends and new.

No, I am not dead. Just lost interest after a run of so many years and found other interests.

I have a couple of friends that I may want to mentor if they are interested. If so, there may be some life left in the old girl, yet.

I may have just about had enough vacation from AM at this point.

So, how have you all been? Everyone rich and sassy as usual?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Wow, good to see you!
    Welcome back!!!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

I thought of you today, S.! Welcome back!!

Geno

15 years and counting
    Welcome back Sandra.

Hey Popdawg, Geno and Zeus who posted while I was writing and now editing this post. LOL!! How ya been? Yeah I am still up and kicking. I think I have had enough of a break now. I need the distraction of some good old affiliate marketing work, I think. LOL! Back to doing what I do.

So, starting next Friday, ol' SSanf is back in the game. And, y'all best trust ol' SSanf!
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

You just saw Geno eclipse the 10,000 mark and got jealous, didn't you? lol.

So, what were some of your other interests? Is there life outside of ABW?

Anyway, I am glad to "meet" you and look forward to reading some of your new posts.

-sfcom

You know, I was so enthused by wanting to share AM with a young un, that I resold myself on doing it!! LOL!

I think I just needed a break for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcom
    You just saw Geno eclipse the 10,000 mark and got jealous, didn't you? lol.

So, what were some of your other interests? Is there life outside of ABW?

Anyway, I am glad to "meet" you and look forward to reading some of your new posts.

-sfcom
    LOL, well, all I want to say about the distraction is that it made me smile. Anyway, I like to garden and do urban homesteading sorts of things. How about you?

Yeah, ABW looks good to me. Real homey.

Well, I have some homework to catch up on, I bet. I will be reading threads as time allows this coming week so I know what I have missed.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Hey ssanf! Welcome home!

I've been teaching hubby the ropes, somewhat, which is a bit of a challenge because he's right-brained and I'm left-brained. lol! Well at least we both have a brain.

So how's the garden coming along? You should repost the links to your photos so all the noobs can have a gander. I wouldn't mind seeing some new snaps of the green stuff myself. We're still deep in winter here.

Quote Originally Posted by SSanf
    ...Anyway, I like to garden and do urban homesteading sorts of things. How about you?
    I don't have much time outside of affiliate marketing, 2 kids, and eBay powerseller. I guess those are my hobbies and my work. Outside of that, I like NASCAR and Dream Theater.

-sfcom

I'm so glad to see you again! We are in a better climate zone now and I have a BIG yard, so I think about your garden pics often and try to think where to start here.

Welcome back!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    SSanf - great to see you here again! Warms the soul.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian - ShareASale
    Warms the soul.
    So do you, but I agree! Ssanf, great to see you back, you've been missed. Guess it's time for a great big group hug.

Welcome home. It's been a long time.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Hey ssanf! Welcome home!

I've been teaching hubby the ropes, somewhat, which is a bit of a challenge because he's right-brained and I'm left-brained. lol! Well at least we both have a brain.

So how's the garden coming along? You should repost the links to your photos so all the noobs can have a gander. I wouldn't mind seeing some new snaps of the green stuff myself. We're still deep in winter here.
    Right. Right now I have them hosted on an affiliate site so I can't post the pics, trade secrets and all. But, I will move them to a non-affiliate site Sunday and let you have another gander if you would like. Have you seen my chickens? I forget. I have more egg production than I can eat right now.

Anyway the garden really did me fine last year. Plenty of food around here, for sure. I am trying some stuff under grow lights, now with mixed results.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcom
    I don't have much time outside of affiliate marketing, 2 kids, and eBay powerseller. I guess those are my hobbies and my work. Outside of that, I like NASCAR and Dream Theater.

-sfcom
    That's enough for sure.

It is so good to see all of you. I have all these resources, you guys and other stuff. I really should just get back to work and quit amusing myself with frivolity. I think I will put some time aside to be productive again. When I work on the sites, I get so focused that it is hard to tear myself away. But, at least, that pays me money for doing it. I totally wasted this last year. Dropped a couple dozen sites. Let the others go into disrepair. Funny, I still kept getting a bit of funding for my dancing naked in the moonlight.

Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your break, sometimes it's good to get away from things and renew.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

ABW Ambassador
    Nice to see you back.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I'm back.

How have you both been doing?

How's Haiko? Where's Haiko? Never mind. I see him.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Nope, haven't seen any snaps of the chickens. Are they fancy chickens or laying hens? (Don't know much about poultry except it tastes good.)

Please do repost links to your garden pictures. I know I'd enjoy seeing them again. I think we're going to have an early Spring this year but it's still too far off for my taste.

Got any goats yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea
    Nope, haven't seen any snaps of the chickens. Are they fancy chickens or laying hens? (Don't know much about poultry except it tastes good.)

Please do repost links to your garden pictures. I know I'd enjoy seeing them again. I think we're going to have an early Spring this year but it's still too far off for my taste.

Got any goats yet?
    Nope, no goats, yet. I have Serama chickens, the smallest chickens in the world and I keep them in an aviary in the house. But, they give me mighty fine eggs and are good pets.

Will do on the pics.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Welcome back! I don't think I've yet had the pleasure of meeting you, but I've read and learned a lot from your past posts.

Please keep 'em coming!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Sandra!!!!!!!

Welcome HOME! Missed ya!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Sandra!!!!!!!

Welcome HOME! Missed ya!
    HEY!!!! HAIKO!

Missed you, too. I will try to be here more often again. Thanks for the welcome back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast