Exclamation 2/1 Payment, no payment showing.
    Does anyone see a 2/1 payment in their reports? STP owes me for 2 months. They forwarded the balance but SA doesn't show that they paid LS yet. I am hopeing payments have not been issued or better yet, STP has paid and payments are processing and that the SA reports are not up to date.
    Last edited by dpl882; February 2nd, 2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: more descriptive.

15 years and counting
    Give them some time. I see a line for february but no Amount Paid, yet. They are not going to pay us before the 4th and it will show a few days later.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare did issue a payment this week, on 1/31, and it shows in SynergyAnalytics (before Linkshare went down a few minutes ago).

There have been many times merchants have told me they've paid when Linkshare doesn't show the payment for one or more weeks longer.

I'm crossing my fingers. STP not paying me last month really hurt. I'm counting on that money to catch up on bills.

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    I'm crossing my fingers. STP not paying me last month really hurt. I'm counting on that money to catch up on bills.
    Sorry, I know how you feel with regard to catching up on bills, but I'm guessing you didn't get a payment. The payments went out on Thursday 1/31. Although my last two payments before that are missing from the SA report due to the accounting error they were having, the 1/31 payment is accurately displayed, and it was in my bank account by Friday morning. For me, most of this payment was from Shutterfly for December, which was also received by LinkShare on Thursday 1/31, so LinkShare managed pay out the commission the same day they received it. Not bad.

Now can someone tell my why LinkShare has received the December payment from Shutterfly, but not the November payment? Very strange.

ABW Ambassador
    received by LinkShare on Thursday 1/31, so LinkShare managed pay out the commission the same day they received it. Not bad.
    If you look closely at the Merchant Payment History report, you'll see for months now that the dates listed always correspond exactly to the affiliate payment date; i.e., the dates listed as received from the merchant are not accurate. Linkshare no longer updates the Merchant Payment History report when they actually receive payment. They just list the same date that they pay out.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread