Advertiser ID -- Where is it?
    I need the Advertiser ID at the get go to enter a new one in my system. The only way I can see to get that is to put up a link and click it to generate a hit in an activity report. It will show there, but there should be an easier way.

I just talked to support and have a temporary solution. Reports>Advertisers and in item #2 Select Specific Advertisers. In the pop-up do a search on the advertiser name and the result has the Advertiser ID.

The nice lady said that they will try to incorporate the ID number in the interface so that it will be easier to get in the future.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Thanks for pointing this out. It is also included as a column in the "advertisers" report (Reports > advertiser-related > advertisers); you'll need to generate a click on the advertiser before they'll show in that report though.

I realize neither solution is ideal, so I'll try to incorporate this into a release asap. We rolled out a bunch of changes to the join/approved advertisers pages this past weekend that will make it pretty simple to add it into the UI.

Would it be sufficient to put the id in parens next to the advertiser name? We're trying to limit the number of columns we display on the join/approved pages.

We'll also add it to the newly designed advertiser profiles (click the profile link below the advertiser name if you haven't already to take a look and let us know what else we can add to that page to make it useful).

Would it be sufficient to put the id in parens next to the advertiser name?
    To me that would be fine.
    We'll also add it to the newly designed advertiser profiles
    The profile page is looking good. That's a place I had looked for it also. I can't think of anything else to add there for now. Thanks for your help.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread