Does anyone have a complete descriptive page that they know of that lists all the things parasite programs do to affiliate links and images?
    For example, what are the things that Kazaa can actually do to an affiliate link? (Make it disappear, change it, etc., etc.)

It was mentioned in my other post that some of my site visitors might not be seeing my images and affiliate links because of Kazaa. Previous post.
    I thought if someone had a list of the different parasite/spyware programs, how they are detrimental to affiliates and the disadvantages to users of these parasite programs, that I could post this information on my site.
    Then if visitors to my site have problems in the future, I could educate them on the disadvantages of these programs by pointing them to this list.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Our leader haiko has just the site setup for this purpose... www.parasiteware.com

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Mike:
    I saw this topic go up and thought, hmmmm, how long before Charlie points Mike in this direction.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here

Mike,
    I’ve read through most of the posts in the parasiteware section, but the comments made in these posts really do not completely describe all of the different things parasite programs like Kazaa can do to affiliate links. I was really hoping someone had a list or table put together that shows not only what the programs can do to affiliate links, but also what the disadvantages are to the users of these programs.

Is there any chance someone has put together a list like this?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread