I need some advice
    I need some good advice...

I have a blogger account and at least 40 different blogs verified with Google,Yahoo and MSN. I have noticed from reading threads here that many of you have "site stores" or just one or two sites that are really creative and thought out.

My question is this...Should I consolidate my blogs into categories, such as health, finance, shopping, electronics?

Now I enjoy the diversity of my advertisers and it gives me the opportunity to learn about different products and services that are available out there...I am just not sure that such diversity is good for my marketing...

I do not expect for anyone to tell me what to do...I would just like some advice on what my next step should be... I can take it...so lay it in the line guys!

Thanks!

Constance

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    How are your sites currently organized? Are they organized in a way that will help a visitor find what he or she is looking for?

The sites are little reviews with banners and text links so that a visitor can click on them to find the product or service that they need. (does this answer your question?)

I have had some fairly good traffic on most of them and have been up-dating the others that are a bit slow in traffic. I have not made any sales as of yet, for they have only been out there about a month, and I know that with anything new you have to work at it. I just don't know if I am heading in the right direction.

Constance

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CKRosack
    The sites are little reviews with banners and text links so that a visitor can click on them to find the product or service that they need. (does this answer your question?)
    Not, really. The keyword here is Organized. Your sites should be organized in a way that benefits visitors.

I often ask in the site-review forum "Would you go to your own site?" more often than not people wouldn't go to their own site to find something.

AAAAHHHHH! I will REALLY give them another look! I am not sure if I would go there or not...So I suppose they are not organized! But the point is taken and when I feel that they are organized then I will hit the site-review forum and we shall go from there! Thanks for the help!

Constance

How do you manage posting on and promoting all these 40+ blogs?

BrotherZ

I have these blogs verified with Google, Yahoo and MSN. though Google has not yet put any of them in their index. Yahoo and MSN have . I have sent the URLs to friends and family. I am getting some action but no sales as of yet.

Every new e-mail newsletter with changes in sales or coupsons, I go in and change banners and text links...This could be daily or weekly. I work on up-dating about an hour or two, more or less, a day. I actually have 67 blogs but only 47 have been cmpleted with metacode and verified...but I am working on them almost daily.

I mainly work when my kids are at school and at night...I am pretty good at multi tasking so I will write a little, handle some sibling rivalry problem, then come back to it.

I have found that web promoting is very relaxing and allows me to unwind, so I pull out the computer every chance I can.

I hope this answers your question. If you have anymore,please let me know.

Sincerely,

Constance

I have numerous blogs and sites. I have found that automation is the key. Try to set it up so the new sale items or banners are rotated into your sites automatically. I know a few people here can give advice on database applications for doing this, but the affiliate companyies are also getting better at having links that will update themselves. I also automated my blogs by using blog software that allows people to log-in and write their own blog entries. User generated content has some problems with spam and such, but my sites are growing much faster now that I'm not the only person adding content to my sites.

Your blogs are probably not related to each other? So navigation between them might not be too important. If you write articles on the blogs, your main strategy will probably be to get a lot of content out there so the search engines will send traffic directly to your individual blogs/pages.

You also should consider buying traffic from search engines with their PPC programs. Send the traffic directly to the page with your best/latest offer and test your results. This will allow you to make changes (headline, copy, call to action text) to see if you can improve your conversion rates.

I guess my last comment is that I'm not a big fan of click arbritage. I used to spend my time buing traffic into specific pages trying to get my visitors to do specific things. I made this work for awhile and made some money, but then Google changed some of their policies and my revenue dried up. Instead of chasing the new Google parameters, I decided I would stop chasing single visit sale strategies in favor of building good sites that would generate repeat visitors, ad clicks, and sales.

Hope this helps.

OICUAM2 --

Thanks for the words of wisdom. I will look into the automation idea...

I appreciate the info, and will try to intergrate(sp) it in my strategy...I actually do not have a strategy as of yet...My plan is to keep tweaking my stuff until I find the "Relevence" that the search engines are looking for...I may hit it, I may not!

Right now I am digging the writing and the posting...It keeps me off the streets and out of ther pool halls (as my mother use to say)!

Again, thanks for the ideas...I hope to see more of your words in the future...
    Constance

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread