Performics in "Product Showcase Creator"
    I lost my products datafeed!, can anyone tell me why I receive a 403 Forbidden page in any "Dynamic Product Showcase Creator" click to Performics ?.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    error
    We need your KID and/or web site in order to troubleshoot this issue. PLease send an email to affiliate[at]performics.com with 403 error in the subject line. Our customer service team will review and get back to you shortly.

Thank you!

Affiliate Network Rep
    We've ended support for the Product Showcase Creator for DoubleClick Performics clients. We have been paying the monthly fee for this on behalf of our clients and could no longer justify the cost because of the various competitive products (e.g. GoldenCan and PopShops among them) that do not require us to pay a monthly subscription fee.

I'm sorry for the lack of notice, I should have posted something here letting you know about it. If you need help getting set up with an alternative tool for displaying data feed data, please contact our affiliate customer support team (affiliate at performics.com) with the subject line: I need to replace the Product Showcase Creator, and we'll try to steer you toward an acceptable alternative.

Larry Adams
    Product Manager, Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by l_adams
    We've ended support for the Product Showcase Creator for DoubleClick Performics clients. We have been paying the monthly fee for this on behalf of our clients and could no longer justify the cost because of the various competitive products (e.g. GoldenCan and PopShops among them) that do not require us to pay a monthly subscription fee.

I'm sorry for the lack of notice, I should have posted something here letting you know about it. If you need help getting set up with an alternative tool for displaying data feed data, please contact our affiliate customer support team (affiliate at performics.com) with the subject line: I need to replace the Product Showcase Creator, and we'll try to steer you toward an acceptable alternative.

Larry Adams
    Product Manager, Affiliate
    OK, I will send an e-mail soon to replace those links as soon as possible, they left me many blank pages, with no products. I had many Northerntool.com industrial links, and I have to place new links very quickly.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello,

The Performics NorthernTool feed is available through GoldenCan.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie Ross
    Manager, Affiliate Customer Support
    jarossATdoubleclick.com

I'm changing code in 100 pages of products, nice job for this hot summer in this part of the world. Thank you for the help.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread