Thread: Ink & Toner Finder Widget

Ink & Toner Finder Widget
    I talked with Courtney(AM)last week, and she gave me the advice to post this on the Forum.

We have developed an Ink & Toner Finder widget that works with the Bettymills web site.

Easily search for the correct supplies by the Manufacturer & Model number of your printer, copier or fax machine. Simply enter in the manufacturer of the printer, select the model and presto all of the supplies for your machine shows up.

Once the customer chooses the product they want, it will take your customer to the correct product in Bettymills website and you earn the commission.

Easy to set-up - just paste the link - Now you will be able to compete with the big box retailer of office supplies (Office Depot, Office Max, Staples) with your own Ink & Toner Finder. - find your printer and see the results.

We will place your affilaite ID in the data so you get the commission.

Toner Widget
    Can you tell me the name of the widget that you referred to in your latest post. My company sells toner and ink and this sounds similar to one we use at cartridgefinder. If this is not it can you let me know so I can see the comparison.

Claude Bogley

Name of the widget - Ink & Toner Finder by Answerco - We are not cartridgefinder - but i know those guys, and they do a good job also. If you go to the Bettymills url in the above post you will see a live working demo with Bettymills content.

4. Newsletter Signup