Question Exhibition Questions
    Hey guys,

I am trying to plan my travel itenerary for the Affiliate Summit. I will be in vegas for a jewelry trade show the week after the summit, and trying to see if it makes sense to come for the week before aswell.

Mainly I would like to meet the people who are attending, and abw members, however I think I will only be visiting the exhibition hall this time as that is all my schedule is going to allow.

I am looking on the Aff Sum web page, and it shows that the exhibitions on the 24th are different than those on the 25th and 26th.

Anyone know what these differences are?

TIA,
    Samir
    p.s. Any one have an extra exhibit hall pass?

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Hi Samir -

On Sunday, Feb 24, it is the Affiliate Meet Market, which is sort of a hybrid of an exhibit hall and a job fair.

Rather than10' x 10' booths, the exhibitors have tables. This runs for 6 hours.

On Monday, Feb 25 and Tuesday, Feb 26, we'll have the conventional exhibit hall with booths.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

Thanks Shawn,

for the Sunday Affiliate Meet, when you say hybrid - what type of companies have the tables? merchants, affiliate manager, networks, etc... and what is the basic pitch of that event (who are the target atendees)

thx.

http and a telephoto
    There is a list on the Affiliate Summit site of the exhibitors and of the meet market.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by buyjewelry
    Thanks Shawn,

for the Sunday Affiliate Meet, when you say hybrid - what type of companies have the tables? merchants, affiliate manager, networks, etc... and what is the basic pitch of that event (who are the target atendees)

thx.
    When I say hybrid, I mean the actual structure of the event - a sort of shrunken exhibit hall.

The exhibitors there are a mixture of networks, merchants, OPM's and vendors.

You can see a complete list at http://www.affiliatesummit.com/MeetM...List_ASW08.pdf

The original intention was to be a place for affiliate programs to recruit affiliates, but it has evolved to a big room of networking for all attendees at the conference.
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread