I'm currently getting about 600 click throughs a day to letstalk. I recently noticed that they are paying .42 for most and all the way up to 1.00 on overture for many of the same phrases I'm well ranked for in google.

I'm not making even close to half that per click
    in fact it's about $5.00 epc at best.

my page clicks land at the same place there
    overture clicks do.

any suggestions?

they are still my best merchant but I feel I should be doing better than that.

I don't think you can success by driving ppc traffic to letstalk homepage. The ppc biding is too high, if you only earning $30 with "approve" cell phone only. Sorry, you not gonna earn money.

I use a1wireless on linkshare and get an epc of around $28

Interested in other cell phone affiliates however, because I like to diversity.

Find out how much top affiliates are making at http://www.profitpuppy.com/top-affiliates.htm

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I recently noticed that they are paying .42 for most and all the way up to 1.00 on overture for many of the same phrases I'm well ranked for in google.

I'm not making even close to half that per click <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget that they get 100% of the "commission" when someone comes direct (minus normal overhead).

Say, for instance, that they make $30/signup, but pay affs $10/signup. That would give them an extra $20/signup to play with before they end up in the hole from bidding. (I made up these figures since I don't know the exact numbers for LetsTalk.)

$1.00/click sounds a bit high anyway, but if they can get the conversions they'll probably keep bidding it.

Normally, an affiliate won't be able to bid nearly as high as a merchant and still make a profit. The margins just aren't there! Occasionally you'll find a merchant that will bid cheap, but that's a rarity...

~Revenue is King

I don't know why a1wireless only paying $20 commission? I can't figure out how their affiliate gonna promote their product on ppc? T-Mobile pay them at least $300 in commission for each phone sell. As i know a1wireless is the top major dealer in nyc.

Hey Profit Puppy,

I've read your newsletter in the past. Thanks

can you tell me; do all of there links land on the same page? If not which page does yours land on?

Pflyers,

Check your PM's.

what are pm's?

paul

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread