ABW Ambassador
    When I tried a google search for one of my merchants I found a lot of coupon sites including amazon.com to that merchant.
    On his website he does not offer any coupons, and when I asked him he told me that he knows nothing of coupons or coupon codes for his merchandise. When I looked a little closer to that coupon sites I found that they do not really have any coupons at all. When I clicked through to the couponpage I found a hint, that this coupon has expired and instead of that they are offering free bags, balloons etc. Those sites cheat the merchant, the SE, the customers and publishers too. Any hints how this could be ended?

Carneol

ABW Ambassador
    I brought this to the knowledge of the merchant and suddenly he offered me to also have a coupon promotion with free shipping.

carneol

I think, policing other affiliates, other than parasites, should be way down at any affiliate's to do list.

This doesn't seem like any vialoation of TOS and if the visitor don't see any coupon codes they want, they'll simply close the page.

Coupon sites are and term coupon is changing. Any kind of deals, savings, free shipping, clearance offers, site-wide sales, etc. listed at these sites and they convert way better than regular links.

Oh, God. This post is way too TrustNo1-ish.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread