Question for mods
    I'm just curious and I can't find the right forum(place) to ask this so I figure this is the most appropriate one but plz correct me if I'm wrong... does anyone know what happened to the IncentAClick forum?

http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=243

Why is it closed and nobody could post anymore there?
    I'm not working with them but I do know Jessica and I can't believe to the amount of complaints I read there, is it true??

Arie

Quote Originally Posted by HardwareGeek
    Thanks however I don't think it's related, coz' this is just showing they changed their name but I'm looking for an explanation why their forum here in ABW is closed, you can't reply or make new topics. Recently a lot of complaints have been posted there and it seems like somebody doesn't want to let people to talk there or to let CDX on the other hand to defend themselves and explain what happened.

Honestly I have no clue or information what happened, so that's why I'm asking because I'm curious to know what's going with that network as I met in person some of them and I'm kinda shocked to read all the posts there, especially Billy Kay's ones.

ABW Ambassador
    They probably didn't renew their subscription. How did you get that link since it doesn't appear to be displayed on the ABW forum home page?

http and a telephoto
    I thought there was an official closing notice, but I can't find it. I'll ask for official clarification but I would assume as Snowman pointed out, they probably didn't renew their forum, forums are paid year by year by merchants and they can decide not to continue to have one, at which time they are closed to further posting and removed from the forum list. But they are still searchable.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    They probably didn't renew their subscription. How did you get that link since it doesn't appear to be displayed on the ABW forum home page?
    Google search.

They decided to close their forum, unfortunately I think doing so says a lot about them and their direction.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    They decided to close their forum, unfortunately I think doing so says a lot about them and their direction.
    Would you say the same about Easyclicktravel since you so fervently came to their defense about paying affiliates (which they've finally done through November). After all, all of the posts in the ECT forum had been negative for months before the forum disappeared.

If someone had asked me my opinion about ECT at the time, I would have said Run Away!!!

I only posted positive things about them after I personally spoke to Phil and got his word that they were going to pay what they owed, and now they finally did. If you ask me the state of them today, I don't think I'll be as energetic as I'm not up to speed with recent developments. But would be more than happy to find out.

In general, i will only post my opinion if asked, but when I do it is true in regards the state of the program and affiliate friendliness.

Fair enough?
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, Haiko, fair enough.

By the way, the posts I was referring to occurred on 11/16/07. It wasn't until 12/5/07 that ECT finally communicated with their affiliates.

I thought Incentaclick was going to open up a new forum under 'CX Digital'

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread