i want to immigrate
    work on internet for a long time ,i know what mean about global village, but i want to go to other country not on internet. that seems a trouble..

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    ABW is a good start. We have no land mass, no latitude or longitudinal identity, but the village concept is played out daily with neighbors helping neighbors! Welcome Eat

It would be interesting to know what country you call home now. It will also help others to better understand your posts as English does not appear to be your first language. Good luck and stay safe wherever you are.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

thank u ,my home in hongkong.

ABW Ambassador
    I guess you go to the embassy of the country you want to move to. Then you find out the legal procedure. And take the steps one by one.

http and a telephoto
    Moved from CJ forum since it is not CJ related.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hi EAT, welcome to the board.

You raise an interesting question that can be interpretated in many different ways.

As a tri-national individual (ie an eternal immigrant), I would say that most countries have strict immigration laws. The concept of an immigration line (hum...hum...like implied by many US politician) is BS (pardon my French).

Most countries will permit working visas (for white collar type jobs) usually limited in the number of renewals. For that you need to find a business that is willing to hire you abroad and sponsor your VISA.

If you want to go to a country that does not have an internet representation, you can probably found, using something similar to the "yellow pages" or maybe even Google, the street address of their consulate or embassy.

Let us know how it goes,
    C
    Last edited by delsol; February 9th, 2008 at 01:40 AM.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread