Exclamation Merchants obtaining affiliates..
    Hi Guys,

Im new here so i apologise if this thread is in the wrong place.

I have just created a sharealink affiliate account and have been approved, after creating and updating my profile i suddenly realised there are no tools available (or visible) that help merchants recruit affiliates that may already belong to the shareashare community.

Does anyone know if this is just me or if there are facalities available?

Egar for a reply.

Quote Originally Posted by emeetingltd
    ...i suddenly realised there are no tools available (or visible) that help merchants recruit affiliates that may already belong to the shareashare community.
    There are. Check out the Become a Featured Program link right under the "Tools" section of menu in your account.

Geno

thanks
    Thank you, does anyone have any experience on how affective these are as i noticed they are cheap.

In my experience, some are more effective than others. I would recommend the booking the soonest available first spot as a Featured Program of the Week.

Geno

Talking
    Thank you so much, one more question if i may...

We are a leading UK based software company selling online dating software, we are new to this method as sales have always been strong however since we have just launched a new product we wanted to see how we get on with affiliate marketing as well.

My question is, as a merchant, how often should you contact your affiliates, how many affiliates generally does a successfull campaign have? What are the key things affiliates look for appart from 100% commission

(sorry i know thats three questions, but im very keen to understand everything to help fellow affiliate merchants)

Quote Originally Posted by emeetingltd
    ...how often should you contact your affiliates, how many affiliates generally does a successfull campaign have? What are the key things affiliates look for appart from 100% commission
    You will find answers to most of your questions here: http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=412

Geno

Affiliate Manager
    Shareasale will announce your launch in its newsletter.
    However , you should consider some AD campaign for your program only after every thing is ready : Your Data Feed , widget , banner .

Also you have to wait 1 or 2 months before your AD is launched on Shareasale.com

Another method for promote your program is via Here : Abestweb. you can contact the admistor for more info.

As far as I know , if you are focus on EU market , I advice you to launch other networks once you have experience. Since The EU market is ruled by many networks.

I think you should schedule your communication,

Some merchant will sent weekly news letter , since they have lots of new promote content . others , like me , will prefer a sime-month newsletter.

you can also go to revenews dot com , there are some tips for newbie merchant recently.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread