ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant we are NUTS about...
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest addition to the ARC family of quality merchants: NutsOnTheNet.com!!!

NutsOnTheNet.com provides a variety of the best nuts available so that your site visitors find a full line of delicious nuts. This in turn will help you earn a large amount of commissions by just referring people to our online gourmet nut site.

We’ve done our research and we offer some of the highest commission rates compared to other nut related sites. Unlike many other merchants that communicate through automated systems, we deal personally with our clients and products, providing an unmatched level of support for our affiliate partners. The extensive variety of nuts and fine selection that we offer will certainly enhance the value of your site, and consequently give you a more profitable return on your time and investment.

Some Nutty Facts:

Free Two-Day Shipping & Handling
    100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Flexible Customized Ordering Process

Program Benefits:

$60.00 Average Order
    In-house Exclusive ShareASale Program
    12% Commissions on ALL SALES! (Contact us for an Exclusive Higher Commission Private Offer)
    60 Day Cookies
    100% Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic (constantly updated for holidays & specials)
    Additional Bonus Incentives
    $5.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)

Quick Tip from NutsOnTheNet.com:

"Warning: the Internet may contain traces of nuts." -Unknown

To follow with the ARC tradition we want to offer you some promotions just for joining! We have great program launch promotions already set up for you to win when you join and become an active affiliate on the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program. There are 2 sets of prizes, with 40 opportunities for you to win cash bonuses!

First Promotion:

First 30 affiliates to sign up for NutsOnTheNet.com will get a $15.00 CAB.

Second Promotion:

The 1st 10 affiliates to generate a sale of $100.00 or more will receive a $20.00 Bonus.

Promotion Rules:

1) Affiliate must be a member of the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program.
    2) Affiliate must be an active affiliate, active defined as sending at least one click which results in one sale.

We encourage you to support the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program and load a few links to your website. We know you will see the benefits immediately after joining the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program. This is something you want to be part of and don’t want to miss out, join NutsOnTheNet.com today!!

Thank you for your ongoing support! If you have any questions about the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program please feel free to email us at: nuts@andyrodriguez.com.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Okay, I just signed up. This'll be a great addition to one of my food/cooking sites.

Do I qualify for that $15 CAB as one of the first 30? Do I? Do I? Huh? Huh? Do I?? (BigGrin)
    Generate more fake news.

Stephanie,
    I just signed up, will there be a datafeed available? Don't need one right away, just hoping for one by next month.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

I signed up and posted on my blog already.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    BTW

Nutsonthenet.com are on Auto Deposit and are exclusive ShareASale merchant!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

I appreciate all the quick responses!

writerguy: Ding Ding Ding, you do qualify! As long as you get at least one click. Congrats!

knight101: The datafeed will be available in a couple weeks. I will make a post when it is all set.

meadowmufn: Thank you for your support!!

If you haven't joined the new affiliate program, you must be nuts! Join the NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program today. Please feel free to email any questions you may have to: nuts@andyrodriguez.com.
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    and we have a sale ....
    the first sale on the program, hours after it's launched.

Congrats Trish !!! WTG girl ...

See you in Vegas ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    and we have a sale ....
    the first sale on the program, hours after it's launched.

Congrats Trish !!! WTG girl ...

See you in Vegas ....
    I was just coming to post that I saw my first sale. I'm so excited!!! Hopefully people will be excited about seeing something new. I know I am.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    I was just coming to post that I saw my first sale. I'm so excited!!! Hopefully people will be excited about seeing something new. I know I am.
    Congrats on breaking the Ice. WTG!

I, too, am hoping something new will get a bit of attention. For a while I had forgotten I have a "foody" site where this product just may work.

I sell some gourmet foods and other items on a site about dried pasta (on a site with that name, plus .com - didn't want to post the link). So, Steph, Emelio and Andy - I just signed up and put a banner above the fold and wrote an intro post. I hope it is OK - 'cause I took some of it from the description. LMK, please

Not sure if I made the "first twenty" but I really want to see if we can sell some nuts. So, Nuts To Y'All!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    So, Steph, Emilio and Andy - I just signed up and put a banner above the fold and wrote an intro post. I hope it is OK - 'cause I took some of it from the description. LMK, please

Not sure if I made the "first twenty" but I really want to see if we can sell some nuts. So, Nuts To Y'All!
    Big Congrats to Beachy. Within hours of signing up you did sell some nuts! To answer your questions, you are one of the first twenty and using the description is OK.

See you in Vegas!

Congratulations to Trish and Beachy
    Signed up the other day, waas surprised a little, their nuts are really pretty reasonably priced. Keeping them in mind for my Dad for either Father's Day or his birthday.

Took your nuts to a dinner party and they were a BIG hit!! The two year old of the house thought the nuts were called Annie.

Oh well!
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

SBA: it was great to see you in the office last week and I'm glad you enjoyed the delicious nuts! Maybe NutsOnTheNet.com will be interested in naming a product after you are there any South Beach nuts?

Purplebear: you're right they are reasonably priced...the best part is you still get the great gourmet quality!

Thanks ABWers for all their support! Wonder what everyone is Nuts about? If you're feeling Nutty join the: NutsOnTheNet.com affiliate program today.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph-ARC
    Maybe NutsOnTheNet.com will be interested in naming a product after you are there any South Beach nuts?
    Rumor has it she was in your office last week! There is also southbeachdad and southbeachbrother...mixed indeed!!

It was great to see you!
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

My members are definitely going crazy over NutsOnTheNet! One of them did a whole research project and found that their prices were, indeed, comparable or better than competitors' sites--so they ordered immediately. My shipment should be here tomorrow so I am anxious to try them out!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Sounds like ARC has another hit! Congrats.

Congrats to helpingmoms they have been a big success with NutsOnTheNet.com!

Thanks Rainmaker, if youre going to Vegas you may get a taste of what is driving everyone nuts! ....

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread