Results 1 to 1 of 1
February 12th, 2008, 09:23 PM #1
Clickers not what we expect
- Join Date
- October 30th, 2007
Thought this article might interest everyone:
Short synopsis of conclusions:
- 6% of ad clickers account for 50% of ad clicks.
- Clickers tend to be male, 25-40, under $40k income.
- They don't buy online as much as you would expect.
- They tend to visit gambling, auction and job search sites.
- They are decidedly not representative of the online buying population.
- They are therefore distorting our PPC advertising metrics.
Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; February 12th, 2008 at 09:47 PM. Reason: removed hotlink
By CrystalDMP in forum Blogging, Mobile and Social MediaReplies: 1Last Post: November 8th, 2011, 03:05 AM
By mnaficy in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: January 12th, 2007, 03:00 PM
By ADesertRose in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 3Last Post: December 8th, 2005, 10:14 AM
By Trust in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 5Last Post: May 3rd, 2004, 06:15 AM