ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Affiliate Newsletter - Merchant Payment History
    In the newsletter that just came out today, it says:
    Inside the Interface:

Merchant Payment History and Payment Report Features
    The Merchant Payment History section provides you with relevant six month historical information about a merchant's history of payments. All merchant programs into which you have been approved appear, separated into two sections - LinkShare Payment Processing and Merchant Payment Processing. This report can be downloaded by clicking "download this report" at the bottom of the report.

You can access payment history under "Your Account Tab" with sub heading Account : Merchant Payment History.

Go to Your Account tab
    Click the "Merchant Payment History" link

You can run a Payment Report in the "Your Account Tab" by clicking the "Payment Report" link. Then simply select the payment period from the pull down. You may also run a report on an individual Merchant. The report is downloadable.
    Where exactly is this? Merchant Payment History in the traditional reports hasn't been updated since Feb. 2005. There is no mention of SynergyAnalytics but even if there was, there is no "Your Account Tab."

Ranae, could you please clarify?

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    snow...

the OLD history hasn't been updated (why there's still a link to it is anyone's guess)

the current one is in SynergyAnalytics

it's the same place (directly under) the link you click to see which merchants are responsible for your current commission check

ABW Ambassador
    BK, you haven't addressed what is stated in the Affililate Newsletter which is what I'm asking. I thought I was pretty clear.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Sorry Snow... thought you didn't know where it is

ABW Ambassador
    Ranae, I asked for clarification of Linkshare's communication. Could you please provide it?

ABW Ambassador
    Snowman, Good Luck on getting Ranae to clarify anything other than "They are aware of the problem, are working on it and thank you for our patience."

I'm sure it will take them a week to run this up their corporate flagpole and figure out how to answer what makes no sense...and never should have been sent out in the first place. Then we'll get another corporate communication that never acknowleges the first and completely contradicts it. I have decided this is how LS works and I just need to get used to it.

But thank you for asking, I just didn't have the emotional strength to deal with this crowd today.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Yes, there was an inaccuracy in the newsletter we sent out.

You can get your Merchant payment history in SynergyAnalytics by going to the Network Transaction Analysis Tab. Then selecting Payment Analysis, and finally Merchant Payment History. This will tell you the payment status of Merchants you are partnered with.

I apologize for any confusion this caused.

Ranae

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread