Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    For newer members to the boards and old ones that just let things slip by, here's a reminder. If you would like access to the private parasiteware forum, then you need to email Haiko (haiko@abestweb.com) or PM him here on the boards requesting access.

Only those willing to participate and contribute need apply. It's not a place of look see's. However, no matter what your skills or what your preceived level of knowledge is regarding the parasiteware issues, there is somthing that everyone can contribute.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

Thank You for your post. I have emailed Haiko for the admission to parasiteware forum.

I am going to begin my own Affiliate Program at ShareaSale and Darkblue. I would like to find out as much as i can about Parasiteware's and how to protect oneself and the affiliates from it.

Farrukh Saeed
    Arabian Bazaar.com

Curious as to why a forum on parasiteware would be made private. The more people that know about it the better I would think. Why a private forum?

Jane,

We have both a private and public forum. Actually many forums in the public parasiteware area of ABW. The reason behind the private forum? Because anyone can read the public areas and do.

Keep Your Hands Off My Cookies

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>The reason behind the private forum? Because anyone can read the public areas and do. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>???

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

ABW Ambassador
    Da bad guys

"Nothing focuses the mind better than the constant sight of a competitor who wants to wipe you off the map."
    --Wayne Calloway

ABW doesn't want the people affiliated with the topic of conversation to view the forum. After all, they already have enough of an advantage over us. Why would we want to give them more information?

Also, don't you have to be nominated by someone with private forum permissions to be granted access to the private forums? I think I asked once, but never heard anything back.

Andy

Andy,

I believe you are thinking about the private Affiliate forum that is no longer. That is not the case for the parasiteware forum.

It's Your Money. You earned it. What are you going to do to make sure you get to keep it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> ABW doesn't want the people affiliated with the topic of conversation to view the forum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>makes complete sense.

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The private one should remain by invitation only as the moderators and Haiko can research who the individual or merchant is prior to letting them access the brainstorming info. Folks posting there consider it like the daily meetings held prior to the cops going out to Rrotect & Serve ...and bust the perps.

Same goes for the Private affiliate forum as that is the war room when a call to action goes out to those manning the picketline.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

^^^ Must be Mike and not Charlie.

You gotta love Mike's suave words... you rule Mike!

Akiva Bergstrom
    Affiliate Partner Manager
    <TABLE BORDER=0 cellspacing=2 width=500><TR><TD> <FONT SIZE=1>EssentialApparel.com
    CJ/6%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@essentialapparel.com
    Phone: 973.696.6200 ext 751
    > Join now! < </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=1>SportsFanfare.com
    CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    Email: akiva@sportsfanfare.com
    AIM: akivabergs
    > Join now! < </TD></TR></TABLE>

ABW Ambassador
    I pm Haiko for access long time ago, but got no answer. Today I will email him again.

carneol

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread