My 1000th Post
    I missed the 500th post and other milestones, but amazingly I was observant enough to see the 1000th was coming up. So, here's my countdown. My 1000th post will be here in...

-Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

-Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    So how much longer is this going to take? (Do I need a pot of coffee?)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Ok, I'm going to make the same mistake Geno did with his 10,000th post and actually name names.

Though, this time, I'll alphabetize for your convenience.

For those of you that aren't listed, you'll just have to try harder to stand out for my next milestone post. Just kidding. You're all great and ABW wouldn't be as great as it is without all of you. I reserve the right to add to this thread if I remember someone important I forgot. I have a horrible memory.

AffiliateHound - A fellow hound lover. You have strong convictions and speak your mind. You add so much to the conversation around here. And we seem to have a similar affinity for the classic entertainers.

AffiliateSummitMissy & Shawn Collins - for putting together Affiliate Summit. Last year's summit was my first and only opportunity (so far) to actually meet some of you ABWers. It was amazing. I learned so much.

AffiliateWarrior - LOVED the Gospel Brunch last year. Your enthusiasm is contagious. I'm looking forward to the next time I can attend Summit and Gospel Brunch.

Alan Hamilton - What can you say about the man who has it all? Quick wit, good looks, superior intelligence, and good with a rod. I always look forward to your posts. They keep me smiling (and learning).

Andy Rodriguez - Just when I think you can't possibly give any more of yourself, you do. I'm humbled and inspired by your generosity.

Angel Djambazov - You are a consummate professional, a treasure.

Anne, Connie, Carolyn - You gals crack me up! Don't ever change. (Ok, that was a total high school year book moment. )

Beachy - Your posts are a pleasure to read. Fun and informative...Btw, I have a serious case of AnalGlaucoma.

Billy Kay - You're so dull and boring. Please try harder to have some fun once in a while. You're bringing everybody else down.

Brian - ShareASale - For giving affiliates and merchants the most responsive, easy to work with network out there.

Donuts - You're a wealth of knowledge, eager to share with those who are serious about learning. I always look forward to your posts to glean more insight from an expert.

elbowcreek - My fellow domainiac! You make me feel less guilty for hoarding domain names. LOL.

Haiko de Poel, Jr. - My eternal thanks for creating such a wonderful place. You, too, give so much of yourself to help others and to keep the playing field as level as possible.

Leader - Your philosophy about the evils of w*rk totally appeals to the latent slacker in me.

Liquidation.com (Rollerblader now?) - You have a wonderful personality that shines through in all your posts. I appreciate the time you give of yourself to help the affiliate community, whether it be writing tutorials on PPC or offering to make graphics.

lostdeviant - Your art is amazing. You inspire me.

loxly - You truly are "Mama" Lox. You take care of everybody like nobody else. This community is truly blessed to have someone like you in it. Your art also completely inspires me.

markwelch - I'm always learning from your posts. You have an analytical and talented mind.

mobilebadboy - Keep hanging in there! I'm rooting for you to be able to do AM full time again. You inspire me and remind me that, though it can be tough, it CAN be done.

MichaelColey - You're quick to answer questions so thoroughly and any criticisms you have are always constructive and helpful. You, too, give so much... it's humbling and inspiring.

Mr. Sal - the smilie master! You portray your emotion in emoticons. It's a pleasure reading your pictorial posts.

purplebear - You're so sweet. I can tell you have a gentle soul. And you're a contest maniac! I love that.

rematt - Your posts are always so intelligent and witty. I look forward to them.

Rexanne - You always put things in perspective. I enjoy reading your "take" on things. You're a strong lady.

Rhea - A fellow animal lover! I enjoy reading about your menagerie. I lost track. There are dogs, goats, and... I always enjoy getting your take on things, too.

SeymourButts - I've been in your type of day job situation. Hang in there! It gets better.

sfcom - an optimist and a generous, enthusiastic soul. You're already making a great contribution to ABW in the short time you've been here and I'm sure your continued participation will enrich this community.

Snib - My fellow anteater! I always enjoy your technical posts. You're always eager to help others.

Trust - You have an apt moniker. Trustworthy, understanding, and fun! I'm ashamed to admit I was Rick Rolled more than once. What can I say? I have a short memory.

Ok, time for a group hug!!

Well, you better appreciate the extra time cuz I was adding you to the top there! LOL. Plus, I took some time to read through it again and I missed a few folks I wanted to add. I'm sure I'll be adding some more too.

Whoops! Forgot Geno!! LOL.

Geno, I love your enthusiasm, your sense of fair play, your contests, and most of all your love of life. I look forward to receiving your latest book.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Congrats, meadowmufn,

May you have health and happiness as you continue to enlighten and entertain us through your next several thousand posts.

and thanks for the kind words.

(when is that book gonna come, anyway?)
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Congrats, meadowmufn,

May you have health and happiness as you continue to enlighten and entertain us through your next several thousand posts.

and thanks for the kind words.

(when is that book gonna come, anyway?)
    Thanks! By my calculations, it'll take another 3 1/2 years to reach post 2,000. LOL. If I recall correctly, I think I showed up here in mid to late 2004 before the migration to vbulletin. I lurked for a while before I registered.

I think Geno's book ships in late February, shortly before Summit maybe?

Congratulations on your 1000 Mark meadowmufn

I guess... I joined the forum around june or july 2004 and just behind you to reach that mark...

Congrats once again and Looking forward meeting you in Vegas
    Cheers,

Harry.
    Mondera Affiliate Manager
    http://www.mondera.com/affiliate_support/
    Winner of the LinkShare 2004 Golden Link Awards "Affiliate's Choice Award"
    Winner of the 2002 Abestweb.com "Best Affiliate Program Award"

Wow, meadowmufn. This is a grand thread. (Oh yeah, pun intended for sure)

Congratulations on reaching a milestone!

And thank you for sticking around to reach that milestone - 'cause yours are among the posts I always read. The cure for A/G is to get your Aff Mktg business going full time. Hang in there and it WILL happen.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Congratz Meadowmuffin

Congratulations on number 1,000. I remember the first time I saw your avatar and thought "I'm gonna like this person" and I was right.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Congratulationos on 1000 uhh I had to real quick go back and look at my last post lol I haven't been paying attention to mine. lol

Awwwwh thank you very much for the nice words.
    "And you're a contest maniac! I love that."
    Who?? me?? lol uh...yeap I do kinda turn into a crazy person at even the hint of a trivia contest, quiz....you name it. uhhh wonder what that says about me? lol

Have enjoyed each and every one of your posts, love your sense of humor and think you've got a pretty gentle soul your ownself, too.

Look forward to lots more of your posts.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Congrats on hitting the 1,000 mark, meadowmufn!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

harrymond - Thanks. I wish I was going this year, but I won't be able to attend. I'm hoping to go next year.
    Beachy - I'm on my way! I'm more than halfway there and hopefully in the next year or so I'll get there.
    rematt - Aw, shucks.
    purplebear - What does that say about you? It says you love fun competition. So do I!

Thanks, everybody. I hope it doesn't take as long to hit #2,000.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Very cool post, Meadowmfn. I'm impressed - alphabetized and all. :-)

Looking forward to your next 1000 - I'll read every one.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Congratz
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Thanks for the kind words. Congrats on the 1000 mark!!!

Glad to know you, if even just "virtually" at the moment. I look forward to meeting you someday.

-sfcom

http and a telephoto

Great post!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Congratulations on the milestone! Now if we could only get you out to a local Seattle affiliate dinner...grin.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Djambazov
    Congratulations on the milestone! Now if we could only get you out to a local Seattle affiliate dinner...grin.

Seriously, one of these days my schedule, health, and the stars will all align and I'll make it to one of those dinners.

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread