Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Online Marketing Consultant
    Happy Valentine's Everyone
    So everyone has there own Valentine's traditions.

On years I am single I get together with friends and we eat tons of fatty food with extra garlic and watch horror films...lol. It became a tradition in high school and those of us who still talk from way back then still actually do it, even though many of us are in relationships. It was just always a fun thing to do....except now for those in a relationship they join us or do it after a nice romantic dinner etc... hahaha

The other tradition which has started with my friends a couple years back is to do a Secret Santa exchange, except it is anonymous cards and flowers or chocolates sent to either work or a club or your house. We randomly came up with the idea and it turned out to be a ton of fun.

Does anyone else have anything fun they do for Valentine's or anything special planned?
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Happy Valentine's Day backatcha!

I don't have any traditions per se, but I have noticed that, after helping my son write out valentines for his class, that children's name choices are becoming well...interesting.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Happy Valentine's Day to everybody, too.
    Nope, don't really have anything special, either. Kinda go crazy at times baking goodies for people, giant heart shaped chocolate chip cookies, cupcakes with pink frosting, etc. lol Only other thing I do is kinda dumb but I always make my cards for loved ones my own self. Whatever is goin on at the time is the theme for it so it's kinda like a card diary sorta when the person looks back at em cos then they know what was goin on that year. lol

Especially love making the Valentine cards and sending them to my little nieces and nephews.... Think the little guys like getting mail sent to them lol

A Real *and* Darn Cool Member! lstolze's Avatar
    Happy Valentine's Day!

I told hubby we didn't need to swap gifts this year - just so tedious and commercial. Of course I didn't count on my 4 year old who is sitting here talking about how he loves Valentine's Day, and cutting out hearts for mommy and daddy. Now I'm thinking HE should get a Valentine from us. Anyone else give Valentines to their kids??
    ~Lisa - Brilliant Mastermind, or Nut? You decide!

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    I have three munchkins - 8, 5 1/2 and 15 months. We dress them in their Valentine red and get each of them a bag of goodies. I love seeing their little faces light up!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Happy Love Day all!!!!

I give my children Valentines....usually a little gift with a special private note from me....

As for anything else, no traditions, actually I am always disappointed on V Day, I think every year I am going to get some grand romantic gesture made to me (or even a small one), and every year I go to bed disappointed, my other half is so NOT romantic or mushy or any of that stuff....

Ahhhhh..........

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
    TO ALL

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

CPA Network Rep Dina - MarketLeverage Blogger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    So everyone has there own Valentine's traditions.

On years I am single I get together with friends and we eat tons of fatty food with extra garlic and watch horror films...lol. It became a tradition in high school and those of us who still talk from way back then still actually do it, even though many of us are in relationships. It was just always a fun thing to do....except now for those in a relationship they join us or do it after a nice romantic dinner etc... hahaha

The other tradition which has started with my friends a couple years back is to do a Secret Santa exchange, except it is anonymous cards and flowers or chocolates sent to either work or a club or your house. We randomly came up with the idea and it turned out to be a ton of fun.

Does anyone else have anything fun they do for Valentine's or anything special planned?

All of my friends are married with children... I would love to get together with a group of girls and celebrate Valentine's Day.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Hey PB can you send me a card and cookies too.
    Jamie
    Affiliate Manager
    Share Results Affiliate Network
    Join the Share Results Affiliate Network today! [URL=http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php]http://www.shareresults.com/ai_affiliatesignup1.php [/URL]
    e. jamie@shareresults.com
    t. 514-849-8595
    www.shareresults.com

I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world. - Muhammad Ali

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I'll be spending the next couple of days showing a special guy just how important he is to me...starting with a bottle of pink bubbles....

Time together is the greatest gift!!

See y'all next week!
    Annie
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Book Antiqua]southbeachannie
    [EMAIL="annie@southbeachannie.com"]annie@southbeachannie.com[/EMAIL]
    [url="http://www.southbeachannie.com"]online lifestyle magazine[/url]

[/FONT][/FONT]

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Happy Valentine's Day to all!! On Valentine's I give a card to the people that are in my day to day life to say Thanks for being an important part of my life.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Geno

Happy Valentines's Day everyone!

I'm not big into gifts and have actually preferred the years when I'm single and have celebrated with girlfriends - less pressure!

This year I'm planning a quiet night in with my guy, like SouthBeachAnnie said, it's the time together that's most important.
    Julia
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    Share Results Network
    [email=julia@shareresults.com]julia@shareresults.com[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareresults.com]http://www.shareresults.com[/URL]

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No plans here, and the inlaws are coming in this weekend, so it's just another day. I did ask my 2 year old as I got him ready this morning, if he would be my Valentine .. he said "uuuuuuuhuuuh" and hugged my head while I put his shoe one .. lol sooo cute.
    KK

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    We went out to dinner last night during a horrible ice storm. The restaurant is only a couple of miles from our house (all downhill) but we were highly motivated by the prospect of a delicious meal and a lovely romantic evening. The restaurant was nearly empty so we got even more wonderful service than usual, including some "extras" the chef sent over because I made such a fuss over how delicious his French onion soup is. I ate so much that I didn't want breakfast and I'm not even feeling hungry for lunch yet.

The roads were kind of scary to drive on but our trusty Subaru with all-wheel drive and the pricey all-weather tires hubby had put on got us there and back without any trouble. We were home barely an hour when the power went out and didn't come back on for seven hours. Fortunately we have a wood stove so we were able to stay toasty-warm.

It was an interesting Valentine's Day celebration. I cherish every one I spend with my husband.

I hope everyone's Valentine's Day festivities are just as nice (but without the power outage)!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I always give my kids something for Valentine's Day and make a special meal and dessert, buy flowers and decorate the house ...teaching them to be romantic and appreciate romance.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

My 92 yr old Mom STILL gives us all valentine's cards or treats. I woke up to a cadbury chocolate egg at my breakfast plate! With a hand drawn heart and a message.. b my vday pal from Mom... She does not Know it yet, but when I return from doing her shopping I shall bring her flowers along with a take out dinner... because she cannot get out any more. Greater yet.. my former spouse called this AM and she asked HIM to be her valentine! ANd he said Yes.

Life is amazing. Have a joyful day. Share Love with those you can.

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenehawke
    My 92 yr old Mom STILL gives us all valentine's cards or treats. I woke up to a cadbury chocolate egg at my breakfast plate! With a hand drawn heart and a message.. b my vday pal from Mom...
    That is the cutest thing!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    My 92 yr old Mom STILL gives us all valentine's cards or treats. I woke up to a cadbury chocolate egg at my breakfast plate! With a hand drawn heart and a message.. b my vday pal from Mom... She does not Know it yet, but when I return from doing her shopping I shall bring her flowers along with a take out dinner... because she cannot get out any more.
    Awwwwwwww that is so sweet that your mom still does Valentine's Day for you. She will be so thrilled and happy when you bring her flowers and take her to dinner. She deserves it! Give her an extra hug from me!

Greater yet.. my former spouse called this AM and she asked HIM to be her valentine! ANd he said Yes.
    ????????????????? This sounds like a good story but makes no sense - please clarify so we can all enjoy it.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Hubby and I will be going out for dinner tonight. Last night, he gave me the biggest heart shaped box of chocolates I've ever seen. The two of us barely made a dent in it last night, but we'll finish it off before the weekend's over.

I got him a very romantic gift... a Godzilla dvd collection. BAHAHA! But it's what he asked for. He'll be happy.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

The slot machine that IS paid! Billy Kay's Avatar
    Gotta love affiliates with talent!

http://www.myjgd.com/flash/penguin_valentine/BillyKay

Just change the url from billykay to your name, and Jen Goode will make you a custom valentine

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Thanks for sharing that, Billy! Jen is tops as an artist, shopkeeper and maker of tools for CP shopkeepers to use. She's my CP hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerblader
    So everyone has there own Valentine's traditions...
    we (hubby and kids) get a little corny and make a "love dinner" - (my 5 year old used to call hearts "loves" and its just stuck).

tonight's fancy feast consisted of heart shaped cheeseburgers and hand made chicken nuggets... heart shaped jello bites and a side of pink mashed potatoes - it's a lot of fun to get everyone in the kitchen together to play with food

heart shaped steaks wouldn't be the same

Happy Love Day!
    [URL=http://www.mypenguintravels.com][COLOR=DarkRed]Have you seen my penguin?[/COLOR][/URL]
    [FONT=Tahoma]The Blog: [URL=http://www.jgoode.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode.com [/COLOR][/URL] | The Shop: [URL=http://www.jgoodedesigns.com][COLOR=Indigo]JGoode Designs [/COLOR][/URL]
    [SIZE=1][B]Designer/Illustrator/Professional Doodler[/B] for [B]Apparel, Gifts, Decor & more...[/B][/SIZE] :artist:[/FONT]

Online Marketing Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Awwwwwwww that is so sweet that your mom still does Valentine's Day for you. She will be so thrilled and happy when you bring her flowers and take her to dinner. She deserves it! Give her an extra hug from me!

????????????????? This sounds like a good story but makes no sense - please clarify so we can all enjoy it.

I think what Greene is saying is that Greene's Mom asked the ex spouse to be her valentine and he agreed to it which was sweet =0)
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

awwwh that is really sweet. When my Mom was here she still gave us cards for Valentine's and I made her one. But she gave us all the holiday stuff, still got a Christmas stocking, Halloween little bag, Easter basket, etc. lol

Awwh the Valentine's heart dinner is cute

Jamie: psssst check your email...couldn't send ya the cookies lol but sent ya a card

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast