Clickbank Product: Dustin Struckman's Affiliates Silver Bullets - site down or oob?
    I know I may get deleted or flamed for asking a stupid question, but here goes w/stupid question:

I'm just looking for any news or info about the product and merchant named in the subject line. The major concern is whether the merchant just went out-of-business. And this, that although anyone can have a server problem, it seems a bit suspicious in some degree when the sales page still functions but member's and support pages are giving a vague error message for a couple of days. They may well be on separate servers, so, "I dunno," and I wish I did.

The purpose of asking you to leave this post up is to gather any information about what's going on with this company/product. Id appreciate it.

Essie

I don't think you'll get deleted or flamed ... but I doubt you'll find too many folks here pushing Clickbank ebooks on affiliate marketing (and if they are they may not admit it! ).

I'd suggest emailing the site to ask about the outage and/or contacting Clickbank to check on the merchant's status. It is certainly possible that one part of a site work fine while another component (esp. with a support or forum plug in) is having trouble.

not too thrilled either
    Thanks, OT Prof. I'm not too thrilled about admitting to pushing ClickBank eBooks on affiliate marketing, myself. It all started when I had the idea of doing a review on the rather large crop of "we do it all for you" crop of products, but the field is too large! Popular class of products. [wry smile] I'd hoped such a review would pull some traffic if submitted to the article directories. In other words this isn't the mainstream of what I promote! But a problem is still a problem.

Right now it looks like it was a server issue, after all. "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you." heh-heh.

Essie

Glad your problem got solved! Even though CB has lots of crud, truth is I owe my successful entry into affiliate marketing to an ebook I bought on CB!! Every now & then I've tried to promote what seems to be a decent product on CB but nothing has panned out so far. Hope you do better!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread