Looking for some bloggin help
    I basically started a few blogs and still don't understand things. For example technorati? Seems to me like just a Search engine for blogs. Also SutmbleUpon. I have a few blog post in my profile but really can seem to find anything when I search for something on one of my blogs. Just a tag cloud???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Doug
    Thanks,
    Doug

What platform are your blogs on? Most platforms have a help group if no one here can help. Without knowing if you need help with blogger, wordpress or typepad or what, it is hard to get useful help.

No Longer Banned!
    Need Help ?.... Read Lost Deviants Posts.....
    Quote Originally Posted by simplistechs
    I basically started a few blogs and still don't understand things. For example technorati? Seems to me like just a Search engine for blogs. Also SutmbleUpon. I have a few blog post in my profile but really can seem to find anything when I search for something on one of my blogs. Just a tag cloud???

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Doug
    Hey Doug

You might try reading Lost Deviants Posts. He is the blogger King. You can click his screen name and the click find all posts on Lost Deviant I'm pretty sure......

This is a great guy to read.

Steve

The Travails of Blogging
    Hey - congrats on just starting your blog! I just started one myself at my own domain name after keeping one with Wordpress. Frankly, if you are going to use a blogging platform, wordpress is the way to go. You can either (1) get a free blog from wordpress.com or download and host your own at your own domain. Check out wordpress.org if you want to host your own, and feel free to PM me if you want some specific help.

With respect to trying to make money from your blog problogger.com and doshdosh.com are the best resources I've seen. They cover everything, literally. Spend some time going through those sites - you should be able find most of what you need there. And again, feel free to PM me!

You should know that you don't have enough posts for the privilege yet.
    Stick around, chip in here and there and it'll come soon enough.
    Welcome to ABW
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

hey - thanks for the heads up on the PM's. I wasn't aware of the restrictions. I just found this place and saw a few posts I could contribute to so I put in my 2 cents here and there. Don't worry, I'm not spamming, haven't posted any links, and am certainly just looking share what I know and meet some people who could answer questions for me since I'm new to the whole blogging/affiliate thing!

cool i am still a newbie too
    Hey, I am still a newbie at this board and try to keep up with the rules.
    Yet, sometimes I forget this board is different than others where I am allowed to post in other ways.
    However, What I have learned at this board makes the others really pale.
    So that makes me more careful to stay on track.

I want to keep learning and now and then I do find something I already know and can share, like you did.

Welcome from me too.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread