Has anyone tried Nexx Hosting?
    Has anyone tried Nexx .com Hosting? I am thinking of trying them out but wanted to know if anyone here has used them.

FYI, I think Nexx is just netfirms, so far not that happy with them. I still have a week to ask for a refund.

If Nexx is in fact Netfirms get your refund and don't look back. I have 3 sites hosted by Netfirms and have been less than thrilled with their uptime and even less impressed by their customer service.

All three of my sites hosted by them were completely down for over 12 hours just this past weekend with one of the sites down for an additional 16 hours just 2 days ago. During that same period no PHP would run on any of the sites which meant that my GC and Popshop shops were no where to be seen.

What's funny is that I just finished a free year of service that they gave me after having similar problems a year ago. After a year of relatively smooth sailing they decided to help me make up my mind to move these three sites by screwing up in a way that only they can.

Run, run I say.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Thanks rematt, The reason why I know they are Netfirms is because I called Nexx with a problem and then got an email back from Netfirms saying that my site should now be working. I only have a test site running so none of my real sites are effected. I allways try a hosting company for 30 days before moving any real sites to them.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread